BY NINTENDO #16 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

• "Really fun game for the average Pokemon fan." in 1 review
  • "The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball." in 1 review
Boris A.
Hialeah, FL
Revisiting Pokémon Sapphire was great nostalgia! The update in graphics and revamping of the game almost made it feel like a new game. Like all DS games they are very affordable and contains many hours of fun.
emo s.
Pros:
✨long story to keep you busy
✨big world
✨Brings new characters and brings back old characters
cons:
❗️legendary pokemon can be hard to catch
❗️its hard to find out the extra missions after the story mode
Lindsey H.
This game is a good installment to the brand! It has a good story line and better pokemon too! Its really easy to find to ans not expensive at all!! I also like the graphics this time around way more eye pleasing!
Amber D.
Gainesville, FL
Loveeeeee this game! Now that I'm older I go through Pokemon games like milk, so I really enjoyed the after game story. It's the same price all new Nintendo games usually are 34.99. Definitely recommend
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I really like this game it's very fun and competitive ! I like the Pokemon and every time I play this game it reminds me of the actual Pokemon Show ! I love how when in battle it's very real and exciting !
Rosie L.
One of my favourite Pokémon games for sure!! The graphics are amazing and the story line is good too. The gameplay is pretty much endless with the amount of things you can do even after you finish the main story line. So much fun!
Roselle B.
Astoria, NY
I love Pokemon! I also loved this version on the GBA. A lot of people who were not able to play the GBA version didn't really appreciate it. But the added features to the game are awesome! It's a great game to play and I've spent plenty of hours in it breeding and training Pokemon.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
The original sapphire is my all time favorite Pokemon game. This remake did it justice. It was great to see it redone in better graphics. Really enjoyed the small touches that made gameplay easier
Martin G.
As a new fan to the Pokemon series, I can say that playing Alpha Sapphire made me feel nostalgic without ever playing Sapphire! I like the new Dex-Nav feature and the Primal Kyogre! Plus a ton of new mega evolutions make this game a great add-on for generation six.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
My all time go to Pokémon game! Has really great Pokémon and great controls! The main game is very fun and I could replay it over and over again! Very cheap if bought used! Not too expensive new either! Recommend
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have played every generation. Specifically, I have played Ruby. After the wonderful graphics and customization from X and Y, how does this compare? Does it feel too much of shock or is the nostalgia worth it?
Elyse F.
Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?
Misha B.
Which is everyone's favorite version? Which is your go to Pokemon game ?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Edte esta muy bien le encanta a m hijo di e que le quiere tener esperemos que lo con siga me enora buena a esta pagina
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Other then graphics were there many differences between sapphire and alpha sapphire - never played the original.