BY NINTENDO #18 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

• "Really fun game for the average Pokemon fan." in 1 review
  • "The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball." in 1 review
Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
My personal favorite Pokemon generation - remade! Graphics look amazing and game play/graphics are exactly the same as X & Y. Compatible with the Pokemon Bank and with X & Y. Story mode is great and love the addition of the island that makes IV breeding and hatching so much easier.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
Just when I thought they couldn't get any better with X and Y they go and blow my mind again. With even more updated graphics OR:AS provide an immersive game play experience. They really went all out with this remake and I can't wait to see what Sun and Moon bring to the table!
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
I am ALWAYS playing a #pokemon game of some sort. I've beat this game multiple times ad i always find it to be so so fun. With nintendo coming out with monthly mystery gift #pokemon, its easier than ever to try and complete that pokedex that you've been working on for 20 years.
Tiffany C.
I love this game so much already. I bought it the day it was released, and I haven't had the time to completely beat it, but IT'S SO GREAT! You can sneak now, and there aren't any annoying roller skates like the ones in Pokemon X & Y. You can still use a GTS, Wonder Trade, etc. Any and all generations. I got Sapphire many years ago and just had to get Alpha. I'm not disappointed.
Portia S.
This is one of my sons favorite games to play. He received this as a gift for Christmas and plays it almost everyday. I think the difficulty levels are perfect for him. We he has questions or gets stuck on an area of the game, he watches YouTube videos to help him.
Cassandra M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Such a fun game. I was a die-hard fan of the original 150. That was many moons ago. Now there are so many Pokemon and I thought I wouldn't like them as much as the others, but there are some really awesome new additions. Fun game, great pokemon, and anyone can play.
Lauren D.
This game has beautiful graphics. The storyline is unique and interesting, and the game even has extra storylines for once you complete the main one. I have been playing this for almost a year and have yet to be bored by it. It definitely lives up to the pokemon name!
Nicole P.
I've always been a fan of the Pokemon games and this a great remake of Pokemon Sapphire on the Gameboy Advance. The story line is interesting, the graphics are beautiful, and the little gadgets you get in the game make it easier to find almost all of the Pokemon in the Pokedex. It's a great game and buy for people of all ages, you should all definitely give it a chance!
Serena N.
Monterey Park, CA
I bought this game on the day it came out 2 years ago. I had so much fun from playing it. Of course, it is a big improvement compare to the original game with even better interface application. Even better is that it have wide selection of mega Pokemon :)
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Pokémon: Alpha Sapphire es un excelente juego con excelente jugabilidad, el cual guarda la escencia del juego original. Además tiene un episodio extra al final del juego el cual lo hace más extenso y recopila muchos Pokemones legendarios.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have played every generation. Specifically, I have played Ruby. After the wonderful graphics and customization from X and Y, how does this compare? Does it feel too much of shock or is the nostalgia worth it?
Elyse F.
Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?
Misha B.
Maryland
Which is everyone's favorite version? Which is your go to Pokemon game ?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Edte esta muy bien le encanta a m hijo di e que le quiere tener esperemos que lo con siga me enora buena a esta pagina
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Other then graphics were there many differences between sapphire and alpha sapphire - never played the original.