BY NINTENDO #16 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

Buy on GameStop
  • "Really fun game for the average Pokemon fan." in 1 review
  • "The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball." in 1 review
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I love this remake of the classic game, they did it so much justice. The only complaint I have is the idea of false advertising. While this game was coming out, commercials and other social media were saying hat this was the first game where you could truly "catch em all!". That, however, is not the case. They were not mentioning the global trade which was their idea of being able to do so.
Abhie F.
City Industry, CA
My husband got omega ruby and i got alpha sapphire, we love the game and the graphics. The cosplay pikachus are so cute. The adventure to stop and capture kyogre is so fun with the new ability he have, plus it's primal form. I like that most of the island are explorable and I can find practically all the pokemons in the national deck. Breeding is so easy, because everything that is essential to breeding is in one island which are the daycare and the iv checker. overall I love how nintendo recreated the game. looking forward to vgc 2015
Natalie E.
Washington, MI
I admit that I hopped on the Pokemon bandwagon a little later than the average fan, but after the original Sapphire, I was hooked! I got Alpha Sapphire, and my husband got Omega Ruby, and we love it. Basically this game is a reboot of the original, with a few extra goodies, like the cosplay Pikachu (who, by the way, cannot be evolved and is kinda useless for regular fighting). My favorite part is flying with the Latias and finding the mirage islands. I've yet to catch a legendary outside of Kyogre, but still, I'm in love.
Leanne B.
I am a Pokemon nerd. Have been since I was four. My first game was Yellow. I always geek out, ALWAYS, geek out when any news comes out. This is an updated and revised version of the game boy advanced sapphire and ruby. It brings the nostalgia of the originals while giving players the modern features loved in Pokemon x and y. It brought back fan favorite secret bases, club houses, and we actually get to fly with Latios or Latias. Has all the nostalgia for the 'veteran' players while giving us surprises as well.
Cristi S.
My nine year old son is bugging me to review this game, just like the other one. He wants me to tell everyone that he likes the three starter Pokémon Treeko, Torchic, and Mudkip. The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball. I have no clue what he's talking about, but he loves the two newest Pokémon DS games so much that he's driving his family crazy talking about them and forcing me to review them on here. LOL.
Alessandra F.
Portland, OR
I actually really loved the plot line, how there are two evil teams that come from two big extremes. It's impressive to me that despite having essentially the exact same plot structure in every game, they're still able to keep things interesting. I did miss the customization aspect that X and Y had because I love creating avatars and that sort of thing. Overall, though, a really great game that'll give you hours of fun :)
Michelle M.
Mountain View, CA
This game really reminded me of the early ruby and sapphire days! Its a beautiful remaster, but removing character customization was one of the cons. Also, the game is slightly too easy for intermediate to advanced players! So for those whose thinking of starting on pokemon games, this is perfect!
mayra l.
Denver, CO
Newer to the pokemon world but omg ive been waiting for this game after playing pokemon white version2 and pokemon y ans let me tell you this game is the best ive played. the graphics are better and all the pokemon, I'm in love. if you haven't played it go out ans buy it now, like right now stop reading and go out there.
Kelly C.
Babylon, NY
Absolutely great game, Pokemon never lets me down. They stay true to the format of the game, although the hometown nemesis is a lot more friendly than in most, they seem to be gearing it towards a love interest rather than competition. Really enjoying it so far, a classic staple game.
Debbie G.
Albertson, NY
Love love love this game! It pays tribute to the original, but adds awesome new features like the Secret Bases via StreetPass. I really like being able to fly with Latias/Latios and exploring all of the small islands post-game. I think they did a really good job with this remake.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have played every generation. Specifically, I have played Ruby. After the wonderful graphics and customization from X and Y, how does this compare? Does it feel too much of shock or is the nostalgia worth it?
Elyse F.
Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?
Misha B.
Which is everyone's favorite version? Which is your go to Pokemon game ?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Edte esta muy bien le encanta a m hijo di e que le quiere tener esperemos que lo con siga me enora buena a esta pagina
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Other then graphics were there many differences between sapphire and alpha sapphire - never played the original.