BY NINTENDO #15 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

• "Really fun game for the average Pokemon fan." in 1 review
  • "The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball." in 1 review
Alcides E.
Let's start with the first thing that people will notice while playing the game, though: the graphics.
In addition to megas, introduces the mysterious concept of primal reversion. Primal reversion, similarly to megas, temporarily power up and transform a Pokémon —only in this case, the Pokémon reverts to a prehistoric version of itself. Because the game is a remake, even with the modern tweaks to the mechanics—like giving players experience when they capture Pokémon—it can still feel like somewhat of a slog to play through, at least when compared to the brisk, punchy pace of X & Y.
ll of this to say, the game isn't as perfect as I thought it was, even with modern improvements. I still think it's worth playing, though.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Really enjoyed playing this game. It was such a great story at least 20 hrs of play and lots to do. I did play x & y first and those are my favorite bit this was good for the story &catching rm all
Logan O.
Traverse City, MI
This was a great remake of the original. If you have a 3ds or a 2ds and want to try this it is definitely worth it. It has a few new features the old game did not. Great game overall.
Mikayla H.
I'm a pretty big Pokemon fan, and although I never got to play any of the Pokemon games before diamond and pearl (money was always tight back then) I still consider myself well versed in the games. The graphics are beautiful and Nintendo did a great job of re-telling the story while adding in new elements as well. However, the game did leave me wanting more after playing the much anticipated X and Y. I felt like the creators were lacking in the customizability of the game, specifically when it came to the character personalization. I don't think it is a bad purchase though, and that is why I would give it 4.5 stars, but I'm going to be generous and round up.
Michayla F.
This was a simply amazing game. They completely revamped the older version of sapphire with the new graphics from Pokemon X and Y, held to the original story line, and added enough new tweaks to make it flow seamlessly with the games before it. For the first time, Pokemon is creating an ongoing story instead of each game being its own separate event. And the game play does not stop after the elite four. The story CONTINUES! That's right, there is more to do than level grind your Pokemon to battle friends. There are so many places to see, Pokemon to catch, and mysteries to unfold. I am satisfied with my care.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
My boyfriend bought me this game on release day. I have been playing Pokemon since June of '96 and have always been obsessed. I have every game, and still have each of my handhelds (minus my original GBC). I really love the nostalgia of playing, and enjoy the remakes like this one. R/S/E was one of my FAVORITE generations, and this remake did not disappoint. I also love transferring pokemon between my games using the Pokebank. SUPER convenient!
Adriana L.
Banning, CA
I give this game a 5 out of 5 stars! The reason so, is because I absolutely LOVE this game! I only played the original Sapphire game once, and it was pretty cool, but this new version is WAY better! And I love how you can trade Pokemon with ANY Pokemon 3ds game, it doesn't have to be just Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby! I recommend all Pokémon lovers, or even just anybody that wants to check it out, so go buy it, and play it!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Gamer Expert Level 2
I have been playing Pokemon since Yellow came out. The graphics have come a long way and I'm super impressed with how everyone interacts. It is a lot easier to level up your Pokemon and catching is so much simpler but it's almost too easy. The older games seemed to be geared more towards middle school and above. The new game is almost easy enough for a 6 year old to play. 3D is cool but gives me a headache.
Zachary M.
Plainfield, IL
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire is a 2014 role-playing video games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. In your adventure, you will meet Legendary Pokémon and battle against evil organizations intent on their own aims! Take a journey through the Hoenn region, where two large organizations with opposing aims are locked in struggle: Team Magma and Team Aqua.
When I first started owning games, Pokemon Sapphire was my very first one. I loved it so much. Alpha Sapphire only makes it better. It keeps all the old for nostalgia but adds new features like street pass secret bases and being able to fly Latias. My favorite part about the game is the new post game story. Can't wait to see what Pokemon Sun and Moon will have.

P.S.: I'm definitely getting Pokemon Moon.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have played every generation. Specifically, I have played Ruby. After the wonderful graphics and customization from X and Y, how does this compare? Does it feel too much of shock or is the nostalgia worth it?
Elyse F.
Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?
Misha B.
Which is everyone's favorite version? Which is your go to Pokemon game ?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Edte esta muy bien le encanta a m hijo di e que le quiere tener esperemos que lo con siga me enora buena a esta pagina
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Other then graphics were there many differences between sapphire and alpha sapphire - never played the original.