BY NINTENDO #16 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

• "Really fun game for the average Pokemon fan." in 1 review
  • "The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball." in 1 review
Gabrielle R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this game! I can't stop playing! The graphics are amazing! Deff a must buy
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I grew up playing pokemon games and now my kids are doing the same when they have free time, my son absolutely loves this pokemon game it is deffinately wortb the buy
Helena E.
Gosport, Hampshire
I really really wanted to love this game. Emerald was the first Pokémon game I played so when I heard there were going to be gen 3 remakes, I pre-ordered them immediately. I love the extra depth added to characters in the remake and it really adds to the story. It is a very solid Pokémon game and it plays very well. However, I struggle so much to get the motivation to finish the game and so I still have not completed it at this point. The game just doesn't feel like the Hoenn I grew up with. However, I recognise my issues with this game are probably just down to me being nostalgia blind so to someone who hasn't played the original gen 3 games, this is a great remake.
Sandra E.
Waterloo, ON
I really did enjoy this game- but it does not come close to Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver [Remakes of Gold/Silver].
It is a breeze to get through the game in comparison to the original--which makes it less challenging and sort of just a rinse & repeat. Although online play does fix this issue, the in-game play makes it far to easy to win.

What I did like about the game was the nostalgia that came with it, the enhanced graphics, battling & trading features, the storyline, and the post-game events.

Not the best game in the series, but it's a good game overall [Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire are far better due to the challenge.. most trainers in the remake have far less Pokemon than you, which almost guarantees a win for you].
I would look into purchasing Heartgold/Soulsilver instead if you have the choice.
Moir M.
Glasgow
Gamer Expert Level 3
A fantastic re-release of the third generation of Pokémon games, Alpha Sapphire adopts the graphical style of gen 6 (X and Y) to convey the Hoenn region in glorious 3D. Featuring the same essential story as the original Pokémon Sapphire, with a few tweaks and additions (including the brand new Delta chapter at the end of the game), this title will be sure to thrill new players and nostalgics alike. With the beloved premise of a budding trainer pitting his/her notably non-scary monsters against those of any challengers on the quest for the title of Pokémon League Champion, Alpha Sapphire follows and develops upon the 20 year old concepts that have contributed so significantly to Nintendo's success. Suitable for gamers of all ages, Alpha Sapphire is a must-buy.
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
Gamer Expert Level 1
I'm a big fan on theses games. It is not my favourite in this series and the story is similar than that of others but I still love playing it as it's not stressful
Amanda C.
Pine Glen, NB
I do love this game! I've been playing Pokemon since Gen 1 when I was a little kid, but Sapphire was always one of my absolute favorites. It was great to see this game remade and turned an old favorite into something new! I can only give it four stars, though, because I was severely disappointed in the lack of customization options after X/Y got me so pumped for that. But the nostalgic music, cute art style, and fun gameplay keep me coming back for more!
Sarah B.
Kingston , NB
Pokemon sapphire was my favorite growing up out of all of the Pokemon games I played. When I heard they were releasing alpha sapphire my inner crazy kid shined. I bought it when it first came out and was addicted for months. If you haven't bought this game yet or trying to decide which one to get (Ruby or sapphire), definitely get sapphire!!
Jasmine B.
Sudbury
Love this game, I've been a Pokemon fan since I was a kid and grew up watching the series and I think I have played almost every game they have come out with. This game was an amazing remake of the original, I love the improved graphics and animations in it. I also love the new features that were added into this like the secret bases an new mega evolutions. Id say its a must for any pokemon fans!!!
Jaimie H.
My favorite Pokemon game by far! amazing game, couldn't stop playing it for days on end. I definitely recommend it to any Pokemon fan, even if you haven't played Pokemon before I would recommend this game. It's extremely addicting and there's so much to do. Love love love it.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have played every generation. Specifically, I have played Ruby. After the wonderful graphics and customization from X and Y, how does this compare? Does it feel too much of shock or is the nostalgia worth it?
Elyse F.
Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?
Misha B.
Which is everyone's favorite version? Which is your go to Pokemon game ?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Edte esta muy bien le encanta a m hijo di e que le quiere tener esperemos que lo con siga me enora buena a esta pagina
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Other then graphics were there many differences between sapphire and alpha sapphire - never played the original.