BY NINTENDO #22 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

• "Really fun game for the average Pokemon fan." in 1 review
  • "The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball." in 1 review
Paris S.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved this game almost as much as I love the original Ruby! A lot of fun and the quality amazes me!
Stephany H.
It's super cool and funny. I always play it with my bros. A game to play it with your friends.
Elena M.
Madison, SD
El juego más esperado añadiendo nuevas evoluciones y mejorando las abilidades de tus moutros
Dylan O.
Pokemon is a childhood game of mine and its always good to see new pokemon and new challenges
spencer b.
Latonia, KY
Haven't played it but most of the pokemon gameboy games are extremely fun and entertaining
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Big pokemon fan an this game I cold ply all day and not get bord of it I wood say try it
Valerie R.
Always a good game with pokemom you can't go wrong! My favorite is def pokemon x though
Melissa T.
Arlington, VA
Great game, I enjoyed playing it. I'm not a Pokemon fan, but this game was a lot of fun
Alisa-Ann B.
Palm Bay, FL
One of my favorite Pokemon games... I was addicted and beat this game multiple times
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Who doesn't love pokemon?' Adults children teens? Everyone loves Pokemon so buy it!
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have played every generation. Specifically, I have played Ruby. After the wonderful graphics and customization from X and Y, how does this compare? Does it feel too much of shock or is the nostalgia worth it?
Elyse F.
Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?
Misha B.
Maryland
Which is everyone's favorite version? Which is your go to Pokemon game ?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Edte esta muy bien le encanta a m hijo di e que le quiere tener esperemos que lo con siga me enora buena a esta pagina
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Other then graphics were there many differences between sapphire and alpha sapphire - never played the original.