BY NINTENDO #16 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

Buy on GameStop
  • "Really fun game for the average Pokemon fan." in 1 review
  • "The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball." in 1 review
Byanka D.
I grew up playing pokemon and I absolutely love all the pokemon games. I can never get bored playing them!
Crystal N.
Fun for old and young ones. I love it for myself and my siblings. I can play this all day if I wanted to 😆
Laurie h.
I just got this game for Christmas and the graphics are amazing compared to the original Sapphire version.
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Absolutely loved this remake of ruby and sapphire! Anyone who loves the pokemon games will love this remake
Laynet P.
My 7 year old son loves this game. The graphics are great and it's fun to play if you're a Pokémon fan.
Lisett C.
It's such a good game and so cute! My little brothers have fun battling each other and trading pokemon.
Marwan D.
Fairfax, VA
Countless hours of fun. And a lot of replay value! Also make sure to grab your legendaries this year.
Ethan D.
Palatine, IL
Great game it was a very solid remake of my favorite pokemon games i loved howbthey remade everything
Jade M.
My boyfriend got me this for Christmas and I love it. I've spent hours battling and catching pokemon.
Paris S.
Loved this game almost as much as I love the original Ruby! A lot of fun and the quality amazes me!
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have played every generation. Specifically, I have played Ruby. After the wonderful graphics and customization from X and Y, how does this compare? Does it feel too much of shock or is the nostalgia worth it?
Elyse F.
Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?
Misha B.
Which is everyone's favorite version? Which is your go to Pokemon game ?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Edte esta muy bien le encanta a m hijo di e que le quiere tener esperemos que lo con siga me enora buena a esta pagina
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Other then graphics were there many differences between sapphire and alpha sapphire - never played the original.