BY NINTENDO

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

• Is there any added content beyond the remaster of the ori...2 Answers
  • hello all! how do the storyline and graphics compare to t...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?4 Answers
  • "Really fun game for the average Pokemon fan." in 1 review
  • "The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball." in 1 review
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love the new sneaking method. Pokemon games have gotten so advanced! It has come so far since the original red blue and yellow
Stephanie H.
Sacramento, CA
Although a lot different from the original pokémon I do have to say I love this one. great game but also does not go into 3d mode
Shannon R.
Fun game. A lot more substance than I expected so I was pleasantly surprised. A great game for my boys and I to play together.
Aarielleevi J.
Ogden, UT
Im really glad they did a remake of ruby and sapphire. not a big fan of the megas evols but i like the wondertrading and gts .
Jenna L.
Saint Amant, LA
I love pokemon DS games! I love how interactive the game is and how suspenseful is keeps you! No matter what the age it is fun.
Jay F.
Paramount, CA
Love both Pokemon alpha sapphire and omega ruby they're a so much fun hunting for shiny Pokemon and catching legendary Pokemon
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Love it. Very easy to use. Fun story. Lots of end material. Affordable as compared to other games. Would recommend to anyone!
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
I love this game. Got it for Xmas and have already beaten the main story line. I am now wondering around catching what i can
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY
According to my boyfriend: "I enjoyed the improvements they made to the game and like where they are going with the series."
Teran F.
Gamer Expert Level 5
I was amaze at graphics at this esp since got this game for game boy advance one. I had a lot fun playing this remake of it
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have played every generation. Specifically, I have played Ruby. After the wonderful graphics and customization from X and Y, how does this compare? Does it feel too much of shock or is the nostalgia worth it?
Elyse F.
Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?
Misha B.
Maryland
Which is everyone's favorite version? Which is your go to Pokemon game ?
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Other then graphics were there many differences between sapphire and alpha sapphire - never played the original.
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Edte esta muy bien le encanta a m hijo di e que le quiere tener esperemos que lo con siga me enora buena a esta pagina