BY NINTENDO #16 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

Buy on GameStop
  • "Really fun game for the average Pokemon fan." in 1 review
  • "The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball." in 1 review
Kelly W.
This was the first Pokémon game I played on the 3ds and I loved it! Easy to play and fun to do while waiting. It's a linear game and takes you through it.
Bethany W.
Berwick, LA
I love Pokemon and I huge fan of it and I love the games. I happy they made remakes of them and I really like this one and ruby I own both and I love them
Kasey G.
Carbondale, Il
Fantastic game, great storyline. Over all would recommend. The new DexNav makes it very easy to chain agonies now, and also find trainers to rebattle.
Jessica S.
Martinsburg, WV
Me and my son have this and Omega Ruby. It has beautiful visuals and great gameplay. They changed some content and it was a good hit for my son and I.
Katy C.
Redding, CA
I played the heck out of this game, and filled my Pokedex up completely! It's insane how pokemon has evolved, and how awesome the games get each time.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
Pokemon. No more needs to be said! Like no one should doubt a Pokemon game! Pokemon literally is an essential in a young gamers life. It just is!
Ryan S.
Philadelphia, PA
Just as great as the original. The additional story is amazing. Being able to further my exploration of the region made me love it so much more.
Jordan  H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Pokemon. Its one of my favorite games to play. My boyfriend loves the games as well. we play them together all the time. It so much fun.
Vanessa R.
Tampa, FL
Great remake! Good graphics, great gameplay, it's. A game that will never get old. I feel like they made this one more enjoyable then the last.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
I loved this game! It was so much fun. Brings me back to my younger days when I played this with my cousins. Great way to pass the time buy.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have played every generation. Specifically, I have played Ruby. After the wonderful graphics and customization from X and Y, how does this compare? Does it feel too much of shock or is the nostalgia worth it?
Elyse F.
Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?
Misha B.
Which is everyone's favorite version? Which is your go to Pokemon game ?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Edte esta muy bien le encanta a m hijo di e que le quiere tener esperemos que lo con siga me enora buena a esta pagina
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Other then graphics were there many differences between sapphire and alpha sapphire - never played the original.