BY NINTENDO #19 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

• "Really fun game for the average Pokemon fan." in 1 review
  • "The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball." in 1 review
Darlene R.
Brimley
Gamer Expert Level 1
And they did it again, another great game brought up to speed with the new systems I get to have the experience all over again.  Hopefully they will bring back Diamond as well, like they did for crystal  I was so excited i bought it right away.  I just hope if they come out with a new system that these games dont go obsolete .
Ericka B.
Brooklyn, NY
This game provides just the right mixture of nostalgia and innovation. It helps old players revisit Hoen and new players fall in love with it. the new mechanics make the game fun to replay while the old ones keep fans happy as well. This was the remake we needed
Amanda C.
Charlotte, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
I’ve always had every single generation of the Pokémon games and this one was an exceptional game to play. I really really really really love the old Ruby and Sapphire Pokémon games as well as all the different generation games of the Pokémon collection and this one definitely added to the special memories that I will share with this game. The game is a typical I’m selling game with the price point exactly the same as the pass Pokémon game. Overall I really really enjoy this game and would recommend it to all my friends and my family that enjoy Pokémon and want to see the old towns
Caleb M.
Seattle, WA
A great revisit to the Ruby and Sapphire games of the early 2000's. The new features of Pokemon X and Y are featured, as well as revamping most of the experiences from the original games. The game has a ton of replay value, and maintains the faithful and fun nature of the Pokemon franchise. There are tedious portions, no doubt, all in good fun.
Diana R.
Everett, WA
I do highly recommend this game I love how they improved it from the game boy advanced version of it and love how they added mega evolution to the game as well I feel like this newer version gave it more of a kick and more of an excitement of what will happen next in your adventure
Anna P.
Sapphire was the first Pokémon game I ever played and to see it get revamped and released was awesome. I really enjoyed playing this game again with newer features and if you were a fan of the original game, you should try this out too!
Julian S.
Hayward, CA
One of my favorite Pokemon games. It really needed an update/ to be revamped and this version did it for me. I was pleased with the graphics and the quality of game play as well as the new added features
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
This was a beautiful remake of a fun game I played as a kid. Although I have to say this storyline wasn't my favorite Pokemon game, I still very much enjoyed this remake. the graphics are amazing and I personally really love when older games get remade like this.
Danielle E.
I love this game so much. Somehow I never played the original gemstones trio as a kid, so I was so so excited when they were redesigning it. I got a new 3DS XL just to play it, in fact. And it really was a lovely calming fun experience, it definitely made me feel like a kid again. I'm not one for competitive battling outside of playing with friends, but the opportunities are there if you enjoy it. I chose Alpha Sapphire purely because of Team Aqua and my love for water type Pokemon BUT Team Magma does feature a bit as well. I don't think there are enough differences to warrant buying both. Definite recommendation if you have any attachment to Pokemon, or if you have ever wanted to get into Pokemon. It seems like it would be great for all kinds of people of all ages!
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Pokémon games! I love using fed nav and this game is so easy to put down for awhile and pick right back up. It's a great game to spend time training up your Pokémon and playing with other trainers.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have played every generation. Specifically, I have played Ruby. After the wonderful graphics and customization from X and Y, how does this compare? Does it feel too much of shock or is the nostalgia worth it?
Elyse F.
Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?
Misha B.
Which is everyone's favorite version? Which is your go to Pokemon game ?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Edte esta muy bien le encanta a m hijo di e que le quiere tener esperemos que lo con siga me enora buena a esta pagina
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Other then graphics were there many differences between sapphire and alpha sapphire - never played the original.