BY POISE

Poise® Roll-On Cooling Gel Cooling Sensation Lasts Up to 10 Minutes and Keeps You Feeling Comfortable and Refreshed. Hot flash comfort. Cooling sensation lasts up to 10 minutes. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested Poise® Roll-On Cooling Gel is a revolutionary new product that helps keep you feeling comfortable and refreshed. Lightly scented formula contains skin moisturizers and is perfect for use on the go. . see more...

Fallon M.
Fallon M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This stuff is so amazing!!! I tend to get really bad razor burn, anywhere I shave. So I have to get waxed a lot, but when I do shave I use this to tame my razor burn and it works wonders!!! I think any one that gets razor burn would benefit from this!!!!
Marsha B.
Marsha B.
I keep several tubes of this in my purse, car and nighttable. This is amazing stuff having hotflash and night sweats. Great item to have for summer. Not miracle cure sure helps.
Darlene L.
Darlene L.
This is such a help the roller really works doesnt get gooped up and it also helps to give some great cooling relief on those tough days
riss l.
riss l.
Euless, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I couldn't be happier with this product. This is a great thing to have around in the hot burning summer. It really does cool you off
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Johnstown, PA
Love this product keeps my body cool and feeling refreshed! I would recommend this product to anyone.
Eber F.
Eber F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Love this u have to have it for the summer it's a must have forever keeps u nice an clean
Briar D.
Briar D.
My mom uses this and says it works great. she said anyone having an issue this helps tremendously!
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
I have heard so many good things about this product looking forward to try this
Kilah O.
Kilah O.
Great product. I love that it's a roll on. It definitely works. If you are having a hot flash. Roll this on and instantly you start to feel cool.
Georgia T.
Georgia T.
Wales
This is great if your in pain because it goes you relief in those day that your in pain
Erin W.
Does this really work?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
Does this work? And where is it sold?
cice R.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Is there any issues with use poise roll on cooling gel
Bianka R.