Poise Pads, Light Absorbency Ultra Thin, 14 Count uploaded by Christina H.

BY POISE #100 in Pads

Nobody wants to worry about bladder leakage. poise maximum absorbency pads provide even more absorbency, giving you the confidence and protection you need. An absorb-loc core quickly locks away wetness and odor and the leak-block sides gives you discreet and worry-free protection. see more...

Ashley M.
Dallas, TX
These pads are pretty absorbent. I usually get them as free samples. If I didn't have any coupons or had to pay full price I probably wouldn't buy them. They are kind of on the expensive side.
Diana L.
These pads are super expensive so I normally don't buy them. But I have on occasion received free samples and I save them to use as post partum pads. They are really great for that. Dependable and good quality.
Jessica I.
These are really comfortable to wear and they are very absorbent. It lasts for a while. The only problem is that these pads are very expensive. I can always find another brand that does just as good.
Christina H.
Raleigh, NC
These pads are very absorbent. I only use them when I have a free sample or when I have a coupon because they are very expensive but overall they are a great brand
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
These pads are the best! especially if you just delivered your baby and you are on your 40 days. it captures everything perfectly and does not leak through.
To much money and sometimes they leak out of the back deals like a diaper I prefer the ubikotex pads over any
Amanda A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It is too expensive but works . I prefer pay this money for menstrual cup.It is the best investment ever.
Takeisha M.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really don't like use these they don't work like I want them to and they cost alot