Poise® Pads - Light Absorbency

by Poise

NULL

Hi am I the only one that's getting rashes from the new incontinence pads? I never had a problem with the old ones and the new ones seems to be thiner for the maximum protection pads.
Any one else out there that don't like the new comfort-fit pads. i find they are less absorbent and the extra plastic on the sides are useless and irritating. I may have to try a new brand.
Am i the only one who these pads are too small for?
Start your review of Poise® Pads - Light Absorbency!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,261 reviews
Poise® Pads - Light Absorbency uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I know that these poise pads say light absorbancy but as thick as these are And long they are more than light. I love how I can go about the day feeling protected and noone can tell I am wearing them. They are individually wrapped and can be thrown in a purse or Pocket. They protect your underwear from those darn sneezing and coughing accidents. I will repurchase this product and for those with leaks to small waterfall these are perfect for you.
Azza F.
Carteret, NJ
Poise® Pads - Light Absorbency uploaded by Azza F.
I used to use the regular one, but it wasn't the right size for me and I had some leaking due to my heavy period so I started using the long length, and I haven't seen any problem so far. The only thing I wished these pads had is wings so they can stick better
member-bb2ba
I went online searching for the old pads after they made the switch to comfort-pads.  I thought I found them and ordered 6 packages only to receive one package of the old design and five of the new design.  The new ones aren't nearly as absorbent as they old design but I have found that I have more protection if I wear them backwards.

Cherie V.
Springfield
A must have after giving birth so much better than the hospital pads they were very you, they catch the pee and hold the blood amazingly. Although it does recommend the long length. I will definitely being taking a pack to the hospital with me next time I give birth.
Keshia B.
I use these on a daily basis. After I had my son, I developed severe incontinence issues, very embarrassing. With Poise, I know I'll always stay dry because of how well it absorbs liquid. Keeps you fresh and worry-free!!
member-c11ce
I am pretty upset and embarrassed.
I was wearing the Poise ultra light pad with some shorts.
I was working outside with a couple of Male friends.
Pretty hot and muggy outside, but I felt pretty confident with the Poise product.

At one point during the project, I noticed I had something stuck to my shoe!
I said,aloud, what the heck is this! My friends looked over just as I removed the object.
To my horror it was my poise pad!
I cant make them un see what happened and I am humiliated.
I think I am going to try Always period pads because of the extra protection with the wings.

:-(
It is ok, you can laugh, it is kinda funny if it wasn't so embarrassing.
I am pretty upset and embarrassed.
I was wearing the Poise ultra light pad with some shorts.
I was working outside with a couple of Male friends.

At one point during the project, I noticed I had something stuck to my shoe!
To my horror it was my poise pad!
I cant make them un see what happened and I am humiliated.

:-(
It is ok, you can laugh, it is kinda funny if it wasn't so embarrassing.
Jennifer R.
Columbus, OH
I recieved a sample pack of the new poise pads with wings and they were a life saver!! #poisepack #sponsored I tried them and they are amazing. They work fast and keep you completely dry. I was on a long car ride and no bathroom in sight. Driving around looking was only half the battle as most places don't have a public restroom anymore. I finally found a bathroom but as soon as I walk through the door my bladder went on strike!! It would have been horrible if I hadn't been wearing one of those. Even other brands could have been messy!! They did their job and exactly what they are meant to do. I was able to finish my day and not leave in the walk of shame!! I gave a few to my mom and told her to see for herself how much better they are. I'm absolutely sold!! I'll be buying these and keeping them for my next emergency!! Highly recommend!!
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like poise pads.they are very comfortable and have never had a leak.the new contour fit is much more comfortable.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Poise® Pads - Light Absorbency uploaded by Ramonita R.
Since last year I have been using pads after my spine surgery . BECAUSE now I have a leakage bladder, and I received a free sample from this company Poise. And I tried it and I really like it alot they are smooth and comfortable.
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
These came in handy after giving birth to my son. It's a much thicker pad so having a heavy flow isn't a problem at all. It's also very long, so you won't have to worry about getting stains anywhere. These will protect you and I recommend these to everyone!