Poise Pads uploaded by Ramonita R.Poise Pads uploaded by kemikia a.Poise Pads uploaded by Sally S.

BY POISE

Discreet Bladder Protection.  Worry Free Odor Control Poise® Maximum Extra Coverage pads provide discreet, comfortable protection for maximum absorbency needs. Blue Absorb-Loc® Core quickly locks away wetness and neutralizes odor Contoured BodyFit® pad design protects where you need it most. Skin-soft Comfort-Dry® Cover helps keep you feeling fresh and clean. Gentle side gathers for outstanding protection. weekdays 8 am to 4 pm Central Time. see more...

• Am i the only one who these pads are too small for?1 Answers
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Review for: Moderate Regular more...
Since last year I have been using pads after my spine surgery . BECAUSE now I have a leakage bladder, and I received a free sample from this company Poise. And I tried it and I really like it alot they are smooth and comfortable.
Cherie V.
Springfield
A must have after giving birth so much better than the hospital pads they were very you, they catch the pee and hold the blood amazingly. Although it does recommend the long length. I will definitely being taking a pack to the hospital with me next time I give birth.
Keshia B.
I use these on a daily basis. After I had my son, I developed severe incontinence issues, very embarrassing. With Poise, I know I'll always stay dry because of how well it absorbs liquid. Keeps you fresh and worry-free!!
Wendy V.
Renton , WA
Love these pads they are some of my favorite ones to use. If you go to target and buy two you usually get one for free ounce you check out with the coupons that usually print out while checkout. You get two for the price of one I truly love them and a grate deal too.
April Y.
These came in handy after giving birth to my son. It's a much thicker pad so having a heavy flow isn't a problem at all. It's also very long, so you won't have to worry about getting stains anywhere. These will protect you and I recommend these to everyone!
Tina F.
Morgantown, WV
As we women age, many of us experience light bladder leakage. It may start with leakage while laughing, or coughing, but with Poise Pads, it is much less of an issue
Poise Pads are thin, soft, and comfortable. They work well at preventing the spreading of wetness. Odor is well contained also.

Enjoy your life, keep laughing comfortably with Poise Pads.
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
Unfortunate after having my kids and then having a huge fibroid, my bladder got damaged and I now have to use these pads I have to use them daily due to having incontinence. I like them because they are super thin but not so thick either.
Yep because sometimes a girl has Cough pee damn! Life happens and these pads do the trick. I only use when I am sick and have a cough or sneezing fit. This helps when you "sneeze pee" or the dreaded "Cough, Pee and then say Damn" leak ha ha! Thin and absorbent and no show under pants. Good as Gold ladies!
kristine m.
This brand allows you to select what type of pad you need according to what type of flow you have. I have a heavy flow so I never go with light! Lol. but I buy these pads because the price is right & is highly reasonable with the amount of pads that are included!
Yolanda L.
I love poise products. I like feeling confident when I'm using a product. I have never had any issues with this brand they offer exactly what I need with their long lasting pads. I love their wings products because it's reliable. Great product
hannah i.
Am i the only one who these pads are too small for?