BY POISE

Discreet And Worry-Free Protection. Absorb-Loc Core Quickly Locks Away Wetness And Odor Dry-Touch Layer For Your Comfort Leak-Block Sides For Outstanding Protection Individually Wrapped Made In Usa see more...

Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Poise in general has been at it with Always and I personally think that for the quality of the pads, it's WAY overpriced. The pad is rough and thin and barely absorbs anything. I have low flow and I managed to leak through it. I do not recommend it to anyone and I personally believe that it doesn't even COMPARE to brands like kotex, or always.
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
Sneeze n pee is something I've been dealing with for a few years, and I used to really like these Poise pads, but they don't seem to be the same quality that they were, and now sometimes I feel itchy when I use them. They absorb well, but I wish that they would have long length for the lighter absorbing ones, not just the heavier ones. I'll buy these if there's no Always brand or if I'm not at Target and obviously can't snag the Up and Up brand.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
When visiting family I ran out of pads/tampons. I used one of these instead of the pads specifically for the menstrual cycle. My grandmother did not like them, but they worked fine for me. They absorbed a lot better than what I typically used, but I don't think I would purchase. They are a bit expensive compared to the pads I use.
Kaitlin M.
Poise pads are awesome absorb well and aren't super thick I wore these all the time
Precilla N.
I have received a free sample to try. After my pregnancy of two kids, I found that I have problem holding if I travel for an extensive time and I really need to go to the bathroom. This happens very often as my commute time to work is more an hour each way each day. This is the first time I tried this product. I found that it is quite effective as to what I want. It absorbs really well for my occassional leakage, no odour (which I think that's the most embrass part to me) and I feel really fresh. Before I tried out this product, I use pantiliners/pad for the leakage problem but my concern with this is the odour. When it happened, I always need to go to find a bathroom quickly to get the pantiliner/pad changed so that the smell could go away. I would recommend this product to people who have the same problem as me. When this product goes on sale, I think I will buy it again!
Franciska G.
St Anns, ON
Not a bad product. Absorbance was good. However, I didn't find that it was any better than a regular pad.
marta c.
Mississauga, ON
We all agree that once in a while when we get older we tend to have some light leaking problems. I know I do. It doesn't happen often, mostly when I have a bad flu but there has been those times when I find I need a bit of protection. I find the poise pads to be very comfortable to wear and the absorbency is great. I actually used them at the beginning and end of my cycle and I found them to work just as well as a leading pad. I would definitely recommend them to people that need them on a regular basis as well and I have given them to my mom to try and she has also been very satisfied.