BY POISE

Sometimes Light Bladder Leakage doesn't let you feel as fresh and clean as you'd like. Poise® Liners are specifically designed for Light Bladder Leakage to provide outstanding protection. An Absorb-Loc® core quickly locks away wetness and odor to help keep you fresh and dry all day long. Features Absorb-Loc® core quickly locks away wetness and odor Thin-Flex* design moves with your body Dry-Touch® layer for your comfort Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Debra S.
Round Rock, TX
Well, I'd rather not have to write this review, but as we age, urge incontinence is common in women. It starts with just a drip now and then (handled quite nicely by this product), but if you have a cold (as I did) then the leakage can be very, very inconvenient. Hopefully you won't need this product for a while, but when you do, it handles the fluid and masks the smell.
Teaneck, NJ
Poise pads are compact, absorbent, odor- repellent, individually packaged in a discreet way, and provide great protection for me. I am a P.E. teacher that exercises with my students, and need a pad that does a good job, that sticks well, that has a nice scent, and is easily disposable.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These give me a little confidence boost for those very light leaks and times in between tampons. Honestly I use one every day simply because my cotton underwear absorb the leaks and bother me the rest of the day. If I have one of these I can simply take it off and my comfort is quickly taken care of.
Christina D.
Wilmington , NC
Poise is wonderful. Most liners leaked or tore up after a couple day but Poise is a high quality product whether your menstruating or have bladder leakage. It never makes my underwear wet and holds up a few days.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I used these while in the last trimester of my pregnancy, and they were great. They definitely saved me from a few potentially embarrassing moments in public!
Brenda u.
Splendora, TX
Lots of brands that I was not comfortable with, but poise has the rights sizes,texture,absorption, and feel that every woman wants! Love!
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I use voice pads on the time they're great. They smell really nice I do wish that they weren't quite so expensive but they do work well
Teaneck, NJ
Why is poise do much more expensive than Equate? Equate works just as well, at a fraction of the cost.