BY POISE

Discreet Bladder Protection.  Worry Free Odor Control Poise® Liners with Blue Absorb-Loc® Core are incredibly thin for active, secure protection for occasional absorbency needs. Blue Absorb-Loc® Core quickly locks away wetness and neutralizes odor. Specifically designed to provide discreet, comfortable protection every day. Thin, contoured design with stay-in-place protection. Comfort-Dry® Cover helps keep you feeling fresh and clean. Over twice as absorbent as regular period liners. weekdays 8 am to 4 pm Central Time. see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Absorbency more...
I went to the DMV today and had to wait 5 hours for them to call my number. I had a 2 year old, cranky, angry, hungry, bored little girl with me. I learned a long time ago that taking her into the bathroom is more than a chore unless an absolute emergency and the bathroom there isn't the cleanest so I decided to wait. It didn't bunch up as I sat and I didn't even feel it. I didn't leak much but I didn't feel anything at all. It held well enough for me to wait until my number was called , get my car registered into my name and then, make a mad dash to the restaurant next door. These are thin enough that I can carry extras to change throughout the day and not take up much space. I'd love to try out the other products from this brand because these have me sold. Next time I am grocery shopping, I'm making sure to explore the other options Poise has to offer. In short, if you "pee a little sometimes" as I tell people, these are perfect. If you pee a lot sometimes, you may need something a little heavier.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Absorbency, Regular Length more...
I recently changed from period liner pads to the poise pads. I've had slight bladder leakage since having my child many years ago And always thought the absorbency pads were for old people. But I gave these a try for my light leakage. They are thin absorbent in the perfect size for what they're designed for. I might need more absorbency if I were to run but for everyday use these are perfect.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Review for: Discreet Bladder Protection Long And, Absorbency, Long Length, Other more...
I received a Poise Original pads in Ultimate Absorbency regular length , from #Hometesters as a free sample. I used them and they are really very good, and conformable.
Isra A.
I had never used liners before but the leakages ruined one too much underwear so I decided to give some free samples lying around a try...I can't believe I didn't try these sooner! They stick surprisingly well and the absorbtion is good enough to keep you and your clothes feeling dry. These are pretty inexpensive and not too small. Will be buying them when they're on sale again. They're also very comfortable, you forget they're even on!

I do wish they had packs with different sizes or the long liner packs had more in them however. Besides that, they're great.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
Love, love, love these liners! After I had my daughter I began to experience bladder leakage when I sneezed. I've tried many other brands before finding Poise and let me tell you, I'm never switching again! The price is great for the quality and quantity. The traps the liquid and also blocks any order. They're also thin enough that nobody can tell you're wearing one.

I highly recommend them to anyone.
Cherie V.
Springfield
A must have if your pregnant they hold an enormous amount of pee for the size, I could hardly feel them the saved my pants from being wet many many times th they are around the same price as similar products and in my opinion far superior.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really good tampons really help me when I'm on my period really compared to other tampons I use really easy to use really good suction as well so it really effective and I'm very satisfied with this :)
Maggie F.
Merced, CA
Review for: Pantiliners 48 more...
The Poise liners are just the perfect size for my light bladder leakages. As women get older although we do not want to think about it we dinsuffee from a weak bladder. Poise are one of the better bladder protection pads that o have tried. Poise Liners
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,302 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was able to claim free samples of poise liners and i can honestly say I will be purchasing these. They absorbs really quick and makes you very comfortable. I highly recommend them you will not be disappointed!
Anastasia L.
Duluth, GA
Love these liners. They are good for light protection and I like that they are not super tiny like some liners. They are usually pretty cheap and I get mines from Walmart. They come with a lot of liners in a pack so they last a good amount of time too. Would recommend if you are looking for good liners.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you get your free sample too?
Kathleen K.
Ozone Park, NY
How absorbent is this? Just for a little leakage or full blown leak?