Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesPantilinersPoise
Incontinence Panty Liners, Very Light Absorbency, Long, 44 Cont (Pack of 6)

by Poise

#10 in Pantiliners

With trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort, and odor control, Poise incontinence liners give you the confidence and protection you need. Poise liners for light leaks have an absorb-loc core that quickly locks away wetness and odor to help keep you 5x drier than the leading period liner. Each liner is embossed with one of three pretty designs and individually wrapped. This package contains Poise Light Absorbency Incontinence Liners in long length. Poise is the number one brand for light bladder leaks.* *Based on market share Frequently Asked Questions What is LBL? LBL stands for Light Bladder Leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, 1 in 3 women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). LBL is the frequent involuntary leakage of urine. Why do I have bladder leaks? Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include: • Physical changes from childbirth to menopause. • Being overweight. • Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases. • Bladder or urinary tract infections. • Bladder irritants. Can I prevent leaks? There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks. • Track your triggers – Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages. • Exercise regularly - Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your pelvic floor. • Drink more water – Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to prevent irritation. Can I use my FSA? Yes, you can. Poise products are FSA-eligible – only applicable in the US. Will my shipping box have what’s inside written on it? No, it will not. All Poise maternity pads, bladder control pads and other incontinence products are shipped discreetly in a brown, corrugated box for your privacy.

Trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control from Poise; Poise Liners stay five times drier than the leading period pad; Absorb-loc core quickly locks away wetness and odor; dry-touch layer gives added protection; Incredibly thin liner stays in place, providing comfort and confidence; Individually wrapped, with three different styles in each package; available in both regular and long lengths; Packaging may vary from image shown

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Poise Incontinence Panty Liners, Very Light Absorbency, Long, 44 Cont (Pack of 6)!
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Poise Incontinence Panty Liners, Very Light Absorbency, Long, 44 Cont (Pack of 6) uploaded by Natalia S.
I received a few samples from Poise to try out. I’ve been using these long liners for years, since first time I received a sample of them. If you don’t like regular daily liners, you find them being too thin, then you should try these. They work much better, if you need an extra protection on a daily basis:)
Rebecca D.
Saltville, VA
Very affordable for package size. Also very convenient to carry and unnoticeable. I can’t think of any area where improvement is needed. Seems to compare well against other brands, in price and effectiveness of the product. I recommend giving Poise brand a try!
Damaris R.
Poise Incontinence Panty Liners, Very Light Absorbency, Long, 44 Cont (Pack of 6) uploaded by Damaris R.
I been using this for almost 9 years, I love how comfortable I am on the heavy days this is better than the regular pads for those days 4 Pack - Poise Moderate Absorbency Ultra Thin Pads, Regular, 66 ea
Tanya P.
I am a Vulvar Cancer Survivor and since radiation and chemo I have leaks at times. Poise liners are my holy grail go to for the unexpected moments. Thin and descreat. Easy to use. Comfortable to wear. Affordable. Wouldn't change a thing about them.
Angela M.
Flowery Br, GA
I’m not gonna lie, I have to use these bad boys. I have had two children, both weighing over 9 pounds, and two C-sections. So sometimes there’s a little sprinkle when I laugh or when I sneeze. These work fantastic. I don’t have to worry about being out somewhere and having that happen in public, and then smelling like urine. Because face it, nobody wants that. They’re not massively thick, so I don’t feel like I’m wearing a diaper, because I am so not ready for that. They’re thin enough for every day wear, and they’re comfortable.
Teri B.
Lexington, KY
These are my go to when I know I will be out running errands all day. After a car accident a few years ago, my bladder is temperamental and it’s nice to have insurance I can rely on!
Karien Patricia V.
Allentown, PA
Very good panty liners. they are comfortable and fits great. Not expensive at all but only thing is that you feel it. I wish it could be a little thinner . Also very good for before and after your period and it stays in place. I would buy this again.
Madison B.
Ashley, IL
I really like these! I used coupons and can get them for very cheap! Super absorbent
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
These have been a life saver on so many differnt occasions, very discreet and easy to use. They are definitely something I will always keep on hand now , ladies please give these a try , very absorbent and very affordable!! Poise Incontinence Panty Liners, Very Light Absorbency, Long, 44 Cont (Pack of 6)
Margaret A.
Cincinatti, OH
I love these.ill never buy always again.Poise really are made of good quality and hold up to a heavy flow period.

Looking for your answer?