Personal CarePoise
Poise Impressa Size 1-3

Poise® Impressa Size 1-3

by Poise

Designed for the temporary management of Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) in women, Poise* Impressa* Bladder Supports are a non-absorbent, removable product. Available over the counter, Impressa* Bladder Supports gently lift and give support to the urethra to help stop bladder leaks before they happen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Poise® Impressa Size 1-3!
Kristen H.
Concord, CA
I am at that age where this is a necessity for me. It works wonderfully I saw it on TV and then found it in a local drug store. A little pricey but it is well worth it
Jennie T.
I absolutely love this product! I workout everyday and when I would do jumping jacks or any lifting I would always leak. This product has helped my out so much I can now workout without any leakage. I have found that Walmart is the best priced and I will buy them again! They do have a starter kit so you can see which size works best for you.

Looking for your answer?