BY POISE

Discreet Bladder Protection Better Fit with Better Protection Moderate Absorbency Regular Length Contour Shape Pads The first line of contour shape pads made with comfort in mind to help prevent bunching and leaks. Contour shape fits your unique figure without removing absorbency Triple layer core with front intake zone keeps you dry and protected Flexible leak shields provide a 3D fit to help reduce side leaks. Questions? see more...

Jennifer E.
I got these as a sample and they were great they are very absorbing i didn't feel wet or icky
Tasha W.
Canada
I think these are cute in appearance. But I don’t think I would consider buying them in the future unless then slim them down a little bit, make them longer and add wings. I wouldn’t recommend these pads to someone with minor leakage issues, but I would if someone mentioned it happening often or in excess.

These would work great for women with a “super heavy” menstrual period. I personally don’t need to use a pad of this thickness. Overall though I have to say the product certainly did what it was supposed to do. For now I am sticking to what I currently use and perhaps in the future I will try the liners or light leakage Poise Pads and see if I find them less bulky.