BY POISE

Poise Hourglass Shape Pads: Feature: Regular length Feature: Contour shape pads to prevent bunching and leaking Feature: Triple layer core with front intake zone for protection Feature: Flexible leak shields for a 3D fit to reduce side leaks Absorbency: Maximum see more...

Kassandra F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got these as samples! They were so comfortable! Everything stayed it place!! I will purchase this from now on
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Poise has become my go to brand in liners. Not only are the comfortable but they are long lasting for stock up pile
Carla A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like these pads. they stay in the place where you put it at first and absorbs a lot. I think this pad is the one to go.
Jennifer E.
I got these pads as a sample. I loved them theY are very comfortable i didn't over leak they are very absorbing so i didn't feel wet!!!
Jasmine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What is your experience with this product?
kendra m.
Kenockee, MI
How well is the hold?
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
My Mother has to buy these weekly! She said they keep her dry, she has a leaky bladder when she coughs, laughs or sneezes!