BY POISE

Poise Fresh Care Feminine Wash: pH-balanced formula helps remove odor*NEW_LINE* Hypoallergenic formula*NEW_LINE* see more...

• Is this product meant to be used every time you shower? 1 Answers
  • I believe they stopped making this :( I can't find it anywhere anym...3 Answers
Poise Fresh Care Feminine Wash
  • "My fav feminine wash. Just like body wash but this one is special for your girly areas." in 1 review
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Love this feminine body wash. It has a great fragrance and doesn't leave a bad smell.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
I am 22 and I love this product! I love that it's a oh balanced wash just for me! I have not found another product that works this good for that special part of my body. It makes me feel clean and the best part about it is gentle and not harsh whatsoever. This is a product I will always count on.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Edgewood, MD
Works well helps keep you feeling fresh and smelling nice if you know what I mean
Italia D.
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
This is the only brand I would purchase it leaves you feeling clean down there and there's no soapy residue after
Jazmyne H.
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
I tried this shortly after I had run out of Summer's Eve wash, and I honestly prefer this product more. A little bit stretched a long way, and left me feeling fresh and clean all day, I had a bottle last me over two months and I was definitely satisfied. My only issue is I think they stopped making this product and I can't find it anywhere which is a bummer because I'd recommend it to all of my girlfriends.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I had a coupon for a free bottle of this stuff and I decided to give it a try and I really like it. It's unscented and I think that's great. And it leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I also feel like the freshness is long lasting. So I recommend giving it a try! Especially if you can get a free sample or a great coupon!
Allie S.
Allie S.
Commerce, GA
I love this product! it's decently priced, smells great, and it leaves you clean and refreshed!!
Apryl V.
Apryl V.
Scottsdale, AZ
I notice a difference on days I don't use this. I love in AZ do the summers are intense. It works great, doesn't feel soapy, no overpowering fake scent. I would suggest to anyone who wants to feel cleaner.
Dayton, OH
I have a huge issue with UTI's, I cannot use scented washes. Since I've used this wash I have had no UTI's and it keeps it feeling fresh! I use it for shaving too!
Monike H.
Monike H.
Watsonville, CA
My fav feminine wash. Just like body wash but this one is special for your girly areas. Feeling fresh and clean all day and all night :)
Dayton, OH
I believe they stopped making this :( I can't find it anywhere anymore!
Tara S.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is this product meant to be used every time you shower?