Poise Body Cooling Towelettes uploaded by Gladys R.

BY POISE

Poise® Body Cooling Towelettes Help You Feel Comfortable and Refreshed. Hot flash comfort. Instant cooling sensation. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested Poise® Body Cooling Towelettes are a revolutionary new product to help you feel comfortable and refreshed. . see more...

Rhonda B.
Last year when there was an incredible deal on the Poise Body Cooling Towelettes, I ended up stocking up on some. Having older friends going through menopause I thought these would be great to pass on to them. I ended up keeping a couple of packets for myself. So fast forward a few months and guess who now is going through Perimenopause?!?

The sweating is unbelievable after the hot flashes! I honestly don't mind the sweating because I work outside a lot and I power walk/slow jog so I'm used to sweating. Sweating like I just took a shower that's excessive sweating! I literally just walked outside and was outside for maybe 10 minutes. Of course since I was having a hot flash when I went outside the sweating came on full force as I was coming back in. I walked past my husband who said, "You smell like you've been outside for a really long time". Yes I smelled just lovely from the sweating! I'm quickly learning I will be going through A LOT of deodorant, perfume, and taking A LOT of showers!

I headed to our basement as it's so much more cooler down there and went to my stockpile as I was thinking I still had a couple of those packages left. I did a happy dance when I saw they were there!!

When you open them they feel like baby wipes. However, they are BODY cooling wipes, not wipes for your private areas. I rubbed one on my neck and immediately I felt a cooling sensation. Even though it says it's ok for your face, I like an idiot rubbed my face below my nose and above my mouth WITHOUT washing my hands after using the towelette on my neck because it itched. Now that area of my face feels like it's on fire! It's not a comfortable feeling at all!

Now about 10 minutes passed that time I am still feeling the cooling on my neck but it's not as strong as before.

So my recommendation is they are great for your neck, back, legs and arms. As far as on your face? Well I don't know. My face is somewhat sensitive anyway so that may be why it's felt the way it did. But for the rest of your body, sans your private area, they work great and do provide a cooling effect! Which is SO needed! Especially when it's summer outside and you are having hot flashes and excessive sweating!

I am thinking though that this will be great to have happening in the Winter! ;0)
Jennifer D.
Genoa, IL
I absolutely could not live without these. I keep keep a pack in my purse, one next to my living room chair and one next to the bed. I rub them on my neck and arms and they work GREAT!
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
These work only for a moment then the cooling feel is gone. I have a few of these left over from when I was pregnate (during the summer months) and got over heated at times. I would not purchase again as the cooling sensation they speak of does not last. Maybe more can be done with this product to increase the cooling sensation.
Tyra B.
These a great for people who get hot or sweaty easily. Ladies, if this is something that happens to you then go ahead and pick them up at your local drugstore or supermarket.
Zaneta R.
Gary, IN
I started buying these because I get really hot and sweat at night. The wipes give you a cooling sensation similar to menthol on York skin but doesn't last long.
Kristen K.
My mom uses these and she claims they don't work. She doesn't get a cooling sensation or one that lasts.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Wow i didn't know that they had toweletes but my mom loves this brand for pads
Kilah O.
I love these. I use them daily. It definitely gives you a cooling sensation to beat that hot flash. I recommend this if you are going through menopause and having hot flashes.