BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Ballet at its best. Pointe Magazine is the only magazine dedicated exclusively to the world of ballet. Go behind the scenes with today's top ballet companies and stars, plus achieve your career goals, dress to impress, and stay fit and happy. Pointe Magazine informs the ballet insider on all of the major dance companies, new products and music, special health and nutrition tips for dancers (for example, 'Shoe Biz - A podiatrist's tips on common foot maladies'), plus tons more wisdom pertaining specifically to the ballet dancer, instructor, principal, composer, choreographer, critic, or observer. see more...

Hope B.
West Simsbury, CT
I've been reading Pointe Magazine since I was 5 years old and I'm now 21 and never stopped loving it. I'm subscribed, and highly recommend any other dancers do too! It gives you everything you need; from personal dancer stories to tips, advice and self care tricks, they break it down and spill nothing but the truth.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I will admit that I'm a little bit of a dance junkie. I enjoy reading things of this nature and looking through the pictures and whatnot.This magazine is one of my favorites to read up on the dance world, and see who is doing well in the dance industry currently.
Susie C.
Acworth, GA
Always been one of my favorite dance mags. Detailed stories and interviews, gorgeous and artistic interviews, and the ads are actually useful, not cluttered and random!
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
This is one of my favorite magazines! They have great ballet material inside, and the cover always has a recognizable ballerina gracing the cover. The website has giveaways and the company is great!
Veronica j.
Algonquin, IL
Pointe magazine is SUCH a great magazine! So much detailed information from professional dancers, and a real look at the life inside the dance world through wonderful interviews and stories!
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I love Pointe magazine. I'm a amateur, very amateur dancer. This magazine has great articles, interviews and also includes information on performances.
kym l.
I love this magasine so much! It have a lot of article and it is really helpful and motivating! They give little exercise to help you with dance!
Denise P.