Point Mac Fine Lip Liner Rockin' Red

by Point

What color do you like?
I love liners, but don't wanna pay for the name all the time, what's a good dupe for this shade?
Are they worth the price?
Start your review of Point Mac Fine Lip Liner Rockin' Red!
CA
I love MAC'S lip line because they are so smooth and buttery. It was my first time using them this year and I now I have to buy a new one because I am almost done with it! The packaging is so nice and simple because it has the right touching to it I do recommend it to others and defiantly hand these out as presents.
Modesto, CA
Great creamy formula the only thing that kinda is a downside of these are if your a makeup artist you have to break the shade off then clean the packaging where the pencils you can just sharpen but the formula on these glide on more easy then the pencils
Beavercreek , OH
When I need a fierce lip with a well carved out line I go to this pencil . It’s going to Create whatever look you’re going for . This tool works for you sis :) I would def buy this again.
This is a really thin lip liner. How thin it is makes it very easy to draw the line all the way to the corner of my lips. It is pretty pigmented and stays on well. I think this is probably the easiest lip liner in the market.
I love MAC lip liner! I use it whenever I go out. I have really small and thin lips so I use the lip liner to make my lips look plumper and more full. Like most MAC items, the product is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Anyone who tries this will not be disappointed
Valhalla, NY
I love this amazing Mac Perfume Mac Fine Point Lip Liner Sharp! It helps me create a perfect sexy lip shape! Highly recommend it. Long lasting and work the value and price for this quality. I own so many mac lip pencils and love them all so much!!
Maplewood
This is a great liner for precision application. A little pricey for how thin the pencil is but this one is nice because you don’t have to sharpen it. It just twists up for more product. I’ve heard of some issues with crumbling but I’m assuming people are twisting it up too tall and it breaking off. Less is more people!
Pepperell
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Orlando, FL
I found this lipliner on sale (which never happens at MAC) so I bought it for 10 dollars and I must say the MAC version of lipliner compared to my drug store brands, are much smoother and pigmented! I can actually use lipliner as lipstick and it will last all day!
woodridge
I like it it do the job and it match my lipstick from Mac that I adore it didn’t meet my expectations but it’s not bad it need to stay all day like the lipstick I recommend it I told my sisters about it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...