Pogo.com uploaded by Tuss S.

BY POGO.COM #30 in Websites

Pogo.com
  • "Pogo is a great site when you have a few minutes to a few hours to kill and aren't sure which kind of game you want to play." in 8 reviews
  • "You can chose to use the free version which allows you access to many games, or you can opt to pay for the premium badge n you have access to it all!" in 6 reviews
  • "I've never actually won anything, but the games are a great way to pass the time, and I'll often play while I'm catching up on series or movies on Netflix at the same time. " in 6 reviews
  • "A lot to offer and gives you a break from some of the other gaming sites." in 5 reviews
  • "I love to bowl and play pool on pogo and other card games like bingo and gin :D super fun" in 5 reviews
Lisa S.
Buffalo, NY
I've been playing on Pogo since it came to be. There are a wide range of games to play. The chat feature makes it easy to talk with people. It can be a bit glitchy and I can only play it on IE. I have become a badge junkie so you can usually find me in a room in my free time.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Pop Culture Expert
Absolutely love this site to play games on. Many great games to play. Some are even cash win prizes.
Anita M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
So many types of games to choose from so little time. My favorite type of games are Time management games, I cant get enough of them. Pogo.com offers tons of them that I can play all the time. They also heave casino, board, and many other types of games. IF you pay a monthly/yearly fee you don't have to deal with ads.
Stacy W.
Chittenango, NY
I love going to pogo.com to play games! They have many varieties of games and a lot are free, I also like that they offer trial periods on their paid membership.
Raven P.
Hagerstown, MD
I love these games and it's a great price. Love the weekly challenges, makes it worth it. Would recommend to everyone
April H.
Talbott, TN
Was a member of pogo since 2002. It was the best place for games. I really enjoyed pogo mini's and collecting badges. Really enjoyed being ad free and the selection of games. I loved Pogo but the reason I give this a B is because of the horrible customer service. You get the run around and can not talk to a live person.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
What could be wrong with games that are free? So much better than those stupid games that you have to pay 14.99 or something else ridiculous for.
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
Free is perfect, and pogo is free. You can pay for more games and no ads but you don't have to. But if you're winning in monopoly, sore loser always accuse you of cheating! :/ lol
dawn c.
Moultrie, GA
I've been a member since 2005 and i really enjoy playing all the games. When I'm on pogo it tell me if and where my friends are, and it great to talk to them that live so far away.
sandy m.
North Bergen, NJ
Pogo is such a great website! I was so into the free games that I bought a subscription and there are so many MORE wonderful games on the site! I still have my subscription, but now I use Coke rewards points to buy it instead of spending extra on it! What a deal!
Kimby E.
Dublin, GA
What is your favorite game on Pogo?
Candice G.
Vermilion, OH
How much does it cost to go ad free?