Pogo
Water Bottle Straw 40 oz - Grey/Blue

Pogo Water Bottle Straw 40 oz - Grey/Blue

by Pogo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pogo Water Bottle Straw 40 oz - Grey/Blue!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
I am really liking this water bottle a lot! It is a nice big size so I don’t have to fill up a million times. I also love the fact that there are no little pieces to clean! Easy clean is the best!
Arii M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this bottle so much. It’s perfect for the gym. I carry it around with me and stay hydrated throughout the day.
Kaitlyn F.
Easley, SC
This is my favorite water bottle ever! Love that you can see how many oz you’re drinking. The hook is great to grab and carry with ease. The straw and cover work great for no leaking.
Jenn S.
These are my all time favorite water bottles. Everyone in my family owns one. They go every where with us. We each have our own color. These have been dropped many times and they are still doing well. Wish the little circle handle was a little stronger though. A few have broken.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I have this water bottle and it honestly has made drinking water so so much easier! I drink 3 of these a day and it's much easier to track and to stay on track for drinking enough water all day. I have the pink model but that was not an option!
Amanda M.
Edmonton , AB
I don't like the spout on this as much as in the smaller bottles, but like my other Pogo water bottle this one is tough and withstands my four kids dropping it on concrete sidewalks.
Jazmin G.
Newmarket, ON
Love this bottle! I use it around the house. I try to drink two of this a day to and it's super easy to do with the straw. I kinda wanna get another one to being to work as the one I have is smaller
Katie A.
Love this water bottle. And I know, what a weird thing to love. But I do! I drink a ton of water a day and this makes it so easy. It's portable, spill proof and easy to drink (even when driving with is a big thing for me)! That and the fact it's BIG. It actually holds a good bit of water. Love it.

Looking for your answer?