POGO Lip Balm Mint ECO LIPS .15 oz Lip Balm uploaded by Abby J.

BY ECO LIPS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

POGO Lip Balm Mint .15 oz Lip Balm Product Description Yes please. Like a green mountain rush of air. Peppermint, spearmint, nutmeg and cardamom. Genius and unexpected. Clean and herbal. Rejuvenated and chilled out. 1% of your purchase will be donated... see more...

Review (1)
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
This lip balm is seriously a life saver! I got it free when POGO had a sign up to try their new lip balms. I picked the flavor Mint Mint because I had lost my favorite eos sweet mint balm. Let's just say eos is no longer my favorite. Crazy, I know! But this POGO balm really surprised me. The scent was overwhelming at first because it was not what I was expecting. It has notes of spearmint and rosemary, and melts into your lips as if you just primed them with a blend of essential oils. It literally feels and smells like a spa for your lips with lasting effects to match. If my lips are ever chapped, I'll pop this baby on and they'll be healed overnight. I kid you not. I've never had a lip balm work so fast and effectively on my lips before! And it continues to work! Unlike other balms that you get used to. It also does well as a base for my lipsticks, including my most drying liquid lipsticks. The product lasts a long time too, but I'll definitely be purchasing a backup. I just love it!