POGO Bff Lip Balm

by Pogo

"Bff Lip Balm - ""Tear me away from my friends? It better be something extraordinary. Like the Best. Flavor. Forever. Yumberry, calendula, hemp and sweet, sweet stevia. Could life be any yummier?""POGO is modern freedom. Optimism and ZERO chemical voo doo. POGO has purpose, conscience and soul. #putongoout and strive to leave our world more beautiful with every choice.With every certified badge of honor emblazoned on their soul, they've composed the cleanest, greenest, most delectably potent lip balm on the planet.Fashion meets function with this dome-shaped lip balm, packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled body with vibrant colors corresponding to flavors.Features Organic Hemp Seed Oil which contains 80% essential fatty acid, the highest amount of any other plant. Hemp seed oil penetrates cells and lubricates the surfaces between them and, is also rich in Omega-3, -6, and -9 to help keep lips healthy.POGO balm contains 20% Fair Trade Certified cocoa butter supporting fair wages and safe working conditions for farmers in the Netherlands.This lip balm is also USDA Organic certified and Non-GMO Project Verified Certified.1% of sales will be donated to Pencils of Promise, a for-purpose organization founded in 2008 that has built over 360 schools and provided access to education to more than 33,000 students throughout Africa, Asia and Latin America.POGO is made in Cedar Rapids, Iowa by Eco Lips, a certified B Corporation. POGO is International Patent Pending. - Bff Lip Balm"

Does the lip balm pop up when you press the bottom?
Start your review of POGO Bff Lip Balm!
Kiki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love it! This balm is very smooth and soothing on the lips. This was my first time trying it and I was very happy happy with the results. I didn't have to reapply constantly like some other balms and it comes a pretty cool container as well. Highly recommended!
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Picked this up at ulta near the checkout line, I believe it was only 3.49 I first noticed the packaging because it was unlike anything I have seen before. Then I read it was certified organic and I instant had to try it! It smells SO good and feels great on your lips! I can't wait to get more.
Sylvia  N.
Bellaire, TX
According to POGO, these balms are organic and cruelty free, which is a nice bonus to an already solid product. Cute packaging (so you won't lose it in your purse). Sturdy cap. Subtle flavor and scent. Hydrates lips fairly well. Knocking off a star because while it's a good balm and would probably repurchase, it doesn't blow me away.