POGO Atmosphere Lip Balm uploaded by Isabell B.POGO Atmosphere Lip Balm uploaded by Nadia B.

BY POGO

"Atmosphere Lip Balm - ""There's something in the air. It's eco-clean, electric blue mint that cools every step I take. Eucalyptus, peppermint, hemp and calendula gloss my moves to make sure they stay that way!""POGO is modern freedom. Optimism and ZERO chemical voo doo. POGO has purpose, conscience and soul. #putongoout and strive to leave our world more beautiful with every choice.With every certified badge of honor emblazoned on their soul, they've composed the cleanest, greenest, most delectably potent lip balm on the planet.Fashion meets function with this dome-shaped lip balm, packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled body with vibrant colors corresponding to flavors.Features Organic Hemp Seed Oil which contains 80% essential fatty acid, the highest amount of any other plant. Hemp seed oil penetrates cells and lubricates the surfaces between them and, is also rich in Omega-3, -6, and -9 to help keep lips healthy.POGO balm contains 20% Fair Trade Certified cocoa butter supporting fair wages and safe working conditions for farmers in the Netherlands.This lip balm is also USDA Organic certified and Non-GMO Project Verified Certified.1% of sales will be donated to Pencils of Promise, a for-purpose organization founded in 2008 that has built over 360 schools and provided access to education to more than 33,000 students throughout Africa, Asia and Latin America.POGO is made in Cedar Rapids, Iowa by Eco Lips, a certified B Corporation. POGO is International Patent Pending. - Atmosphere Lip Balm" see more...

• How do these compare to Baby Lips lip balm 1 Answers
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I picked this up at my local Ulta looking for a new lip balm and I liked the shape of this one and wanted to try the brand out and I'm impressed! It's lasted me a while and I love the scent and the price is affordable
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
This lip balm is awesome!!! I apply it and automatically my lips are full of moisture. I found this at Ulta and wanted to try it out. Very reasonably priced, $3 I believe. Would definitely recommend to a friend, and I'll be purchasing it again!!
Christina G.
I got this lip balm recently and I absolutely love it! It moisturizes my lips and has a ton of great scents. I can put this on and have immediate moisture. It is super inexpensive and affordable. I found it at Ulta, but it can also be found at Target. I would recommend this product to everyone that I know.
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
I love that this little guy is organic and free of petrolatum. My lips are so moisturized and the mint is just a great cool feeling. My boyfriends loves it when I kiss him goodbye before I go to work.
Nadia B.
Howes Cave, NY
Works great! Reminds me of the Eos lip balms. Goes on smooth without being greasy or chunky. The mint isn't overwhelming but is refreshing.
Haleigh T.