Poetic Waxing Kit - Azulene: Wax + Cleanser + Pre & Post Waxing Oil + Large & Small Sputulas - Bliss - Body Care - 1set

BY BLISS #51 in Waxing Kits

Callan G.
Callan G.
Munster, IN
I love Bliss!!! This product is AMAZING and i havent used anything else since trying this product! Bliss has a huge line of products that are so amazing, and such great quality for an affordable price! The packaging, the scents, everything about this product and other Bliss products is so great!! I would recommend this brand to everybody young or old!!!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Cleveland, OH
This is great, though they're lying about microwave times for melting the wax. Takes much longer than they say. However, it works very well, on both face and body, no breakouts, no irritation (beyond what happens because you're ripping out your hair!). Pricey, but worth it, because unless you're waxing your legs or arms, it lasts for ages.
olivia s.
olivia s.
Wichita, KS
This kit saved my freakin' life. In a brutal tragedy, my usual eyebrow lady some how overbooked herself, and my appointment was canceled the day before I was leaving for a trip, and my brows needed some serious help. Luckily, I found this at my local Ulta and it completely came to the rescue. thank you Bliss!
Debo L.
Debo L.
Okay, this kit rules. Bliss is such a great brand so, I'm not surprised. But I am an idiot when it comes to home waxing kits so I don't really think I got the results that I get when going to the salon. However, considering the idiocy, I think I did pretty well...so this is *kind of* idiot proof ;)
Heather W.
Heather W.
Long Is City, NY
Bliss wax is the absolute best - whether at home or at the spa. I have no idea what magic they perform on this stuff, but it really reduces the pain. I've my own eyebrows for years and Poetic Wax is the hands down best I've ever tried. The kit lasts a long time so it's a great value.
Erykah S.
Erykah S.
Keller, TX
I only use this product once every two months so I don't use it often enough to say that much about it, but is will say it's amazing when I use it. Not only does all of the wax come off my skin easily, it also leave my skin smooth to the touch which to me is the best part.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Since I do waxing in my salon - I go through a lot! I've been using this kit for years and it has never failed me!

It's super effective, clean, and leaves no residue which is something I have trouble with sometimes with other brands.

I'm Bliss brand for life.
Bellatrix S.
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
Kinda pricey but reasonable.. Smells kinda nice. I use it every week and feel soft and hairless! I like it because it's a reasonable price for the whole kit. A lot better than Nair smell wise...... I would not buy it again but I would get the refills.
Inge F.
Inge F.
Tacoma, WA
This waxing kit has it all - the prep, wax, and post wax oil. The wax is easy to use and comes in a pearly blue color. Only reason I gave this 4-stars is you have to hear the wax in a pan with water on the stove. I'd rather throw it in the microwave.
Destini U.
Destini U.
I love this I only use this to wax nothing else it's by far my favorite waxing set and I use it every time I wax I sarks every shave now and it is very affordable and I'm and overall satisfied with this waxing kit I defiantly recommend