Podee® Baby Bottle

by Podee

The Podee® Baby Bottle is a welcome solution for today’s busy, on-the-go parents.

The complete, hands-free system includes an 8-ounce BPA-Free baby bottle and all the necessary parts (including a tube cleaning brush). It ends dropped bottles and allows for upright feeding to help reduce ear infections and colic. Parents have found it to be very helpful in feeding infants with challenges as well. Available in a single bottle or twin pack.

Just wondering if those who have tried the podee found that because there is no valve to keep the milk in the teat , if baby stops sucking and looses suction they have to suck very hard to get the milk back up the tube and therefore take in air or stop the feed ?J
Wow, does this really work??? If so where can I get this from??
I've been curious about this bottle. Someone tell me is it worth the work to wash it for the convenience of feeding the kid on the go?? Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Podee® Baby Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Angie P.
We used the bottle for or son when we had to travel and could not stop when he was ready to eat. We traveled back and forth to the hospital with him and when there was only one of us it was a lifesaver.
Belinda B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We used ours in the backseat of the car since she did not have anyone to hold the bottle for her
Ichrak L.
tatatouine
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
4,283 reviews
I think they are new and beautiful products that you should try and use especially if they are offered for free.
Ashley C.
Vista, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Podee® Baby Bottle uploaded by Ashley C.
Sometimes hard on the mouth of a baby. Very helpful when getting ready. However to improve the bottle I would add the measurements on the side
Tia L.
Windsor, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s just too much work. Too hard to clean and your baby sucks up so much air and is Gassy
Imelda R.
Los Angeles, CA
Best gift I ever purchase for anyone. They loved it and i recommend it and helpful when parents have all hands full. Child’s enjoy eating while roaming freely. Igive it a 4 thumbs up can’t complain. As long as baby is feeding everyone is happy.
Jenna W.
Girard, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is an absolutely amazing product. I'm extraordinarily satisfied. This hands free bottle has made it easier for me to be able to get things done around the house while my baby is satisfied drinking his bottle in his bouncer or pack and play. I highly recommend not using it while the baby is sleeping because the tubes can wrap-around the neck of the child so there is a safety factor To think about and they are horrible to clean
Jenie T.
Tehachapi, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Perfection! Helpful! I call this Mommy's Shower Helper. I would set my little guy up in his swing with his podee and i could multitask feedings and other things and actually accomplish things! Every parent needs this.
Melissa D.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Single Mama life saver!!!! We live in the city and commute a lot, so this was a life saver when I was alone in the car with my son and stuck in traffic, especially before he was old enough to hold his own bottles & then when my daughter was born it was like having an extra hand when feeding my daughter and tending to my Toddler...I 100% recommend all new moms add this to their baby registry!
Sarah G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,950 reviews
podee baby bottle is ok i'm not too impressed with the design but it gets the job done and it met my expectations my child enjoyed it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...