BY POCKET PRETZELS

Roy r.
Novi, MI
I would love to try this peanut butter pocket prezel they look like it would taste good if I like it I will buy them
Sara A.
AURORA, CO
Love the flavor of these, only thing is that it makes my mouth really dry. other than that, they're great!
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
I have actually tried these before and they are good just that too much peanut butter not good
Emma  H.
Detroit, MI
Great tasting snack that I can have on the go or with my children its a win win for my family
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these. It has the salty taste for the pretzel and the sweet from the peanut butter.
Katherine L.
Bathurst
Are they any good?
Emma  H.
Detroit, MI
Anyone try different flavors of this brand?
Caroline m.