Pocket Juice 2,000mAh Solo Power Bank, Black uploaded by GISSELL CAROLINA V.

BY GENERIC

Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Review for: Pocket Juice 2,000mAh Solo Power Bank, Black
It does what it's supposed to do. It gives one phone charge out of a full charge of the device. I wish there were some way that the brand could find to combine a cord into the charger so that way I do not have to carry an extra cord with me. I would recommend it if you need a quick fix, but if you're out a lot and you enjoy a charge all the time, I would recommend to invest in a solar charger. I have also notice that this will only give my phone a half charge if I'm using it or if apps are running in the background. That's as I expected though.
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Review for: Pocket Juice 2,000mAh Solo Power Bank, Black
Lasts long and keeps my phone charged when I'm on the go! Very helpful at outside festivals and concerts when an outlet isn't always available and you can connect any charger wire to it for any device as long as it has a USB end which is awesome!
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
Medley, FL
Review for: Pocket Juice 2,000mAh Solo Power Bank, Black
It is definitely my salvation. My phone dies unloaded at 4 o'clock and with this portable charger I forget to be connected to the wall to catch. I bought it in amazon and it is ki best investment I would like to have it in another color but there was only white.