BY DISNEY

Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
POCAHONTAS IS A GREAT DISNEY MOVIE. THE SOUND TRACK IS VERY ENJOYABLE AND HAS SO MANY GREAT SOUNDS THAT MAKE YOU SING ALONG. MY FAVORITE SCENE IS WHEN POCAHONTAS IS TALKING TO MOTHER WILLOW , AND HOW SHES SUPPOSE TO MARRY KOKUMU, AND MOTHER WILLOW SAYS " BUT HE'S SO SERIOUS". ITS A GREAT MOVIE AND A MUST WATCH.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite Disney animated musical. While entirely historically inaccurate, the soundtrack is beautiful, the furry sidekicks are adorable, and the message is wonderful. I will continue to love this for years to come! Fun fact: Christian Bale is in it!
Patty K.
Paw Paw, MI
While I do love the fact that a big company like Disney has made a movie about the native Americas, I wish there would have been more historical information.  The music is awesome.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Pocahontas! The story’s beautiful and great way to learn on the history of her! She’s beautiful and glad she’s a princess! Great movie! Childhood favorite!
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
This is by far my favorite Disney movie. I love how she follows her heart and chooses love even though her dad doesn't want her to.
Natasha B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite princess. I love Miko! As a kid this was my favorite of the princess movies. Less traditionally skirts and crowns
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
One of my favorites Disney movies of all time totally recommend it great quality and value
Keekee C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Favourite old school movie. One the original ‘princesses’. This is such a cute movie. This is definitely a must watch movie it’s a bit sad as there’s a relation to the natives being attacked and taking over but ends with a happy love ending.
George J.
Sheffield
THE BEST 'CLASSIC' DISNEY PRINCESS MOVIE EVEN THOUGH SHE IS TECHNICALLY NOT A PRINCESS IN THE SAME WAY THE OTHERS ARE. FLAWLESS SOUNDTRACK AND AMAZING VISUALS. Definitely one of the best animated films Disney have made. I could watch this and sing along to it for the next hundred years and never get bored.
Cassieus T.
Kentville, NS
This movie was amazing it one on my best top 10 movie list I love love it especially because I’m First Nation and I can relate and everyone in my family calls me her name sense we’re similar I definitely recommend for u to see it. I guarantee you’ll love it
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was the best/ cutest scene & why?