BY POBAND LONDON

Kate Hair Tie Multi Pack - Popbandsare delicious soft, stretchy 'no dent' hair ties that hold ponytails up tight, but still leave hair fresh and kink-free when you take it down! Plus they won't rip or damage hair like regular hair bands. When you're not using your Popband to hold up your hair, wear it on your wrist as a super-cute bracelet.Kind on your hair, cute on your wrist - Popbands are the fashion accessories you won't be able to resist. You'll never look at your old bobbles or scrunchies in the same way again! - Kate Hair Tie Multi Pack see more...

Karen H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Although they do leave a small dent in the hair, it’s not as bad as with a regular hair tie and it’s more only when the tie is brand new. I really like these hair ties though. Once you wear it a few times and the hair tie band loosens up some, the crease is barely there if at all. They are affordable, last long for me and are stylish to wear on the wrist. I have them in several colors including this set. They don’t pull or tug my hair. The purpose of these is to have no crease (dent) but since they don’t do that 100%, I took off a star for that. I still prefer these over all other hair ties. I have shoulder length thin fine hair for reference.
Ricia W.
Hassocks
Purchased these at Stylist Live late year and love them! The bands are super strong and the elastic has not stretched out at all. The look cute and this pack works nicely with some of the darker clothing I have in my wardrobe. Also look good on your wrist if you want to take your hair down.