BY PNY

16GB Professional High-Speed Micro SD Class 10 Media Card see more...

Jay A.
I love how easy and inexpensive this card is to own. You can find them in many stores and the price won't vary much. Its very easy to use and pretty much can be used for all types of gadgets like cell phones and computers. Really like that because its easier to transfer videos or pictures to my camera from my cell.
Blake W.
I LOVEEEE These Little Cards! They Are So Inexpensive And Great To Hold Games, Books, Pictures & Videos On Your Phone. I Love To Capture Moments And Play Games So These Memory Cards Come In Good Handy!
Dawn S.
Pipersville, PA
How much can I really say about a memory chip? :). It works, is compatible with my phone and camera and I've had no problems transferring data with it.
Danielle S.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not sure how much there really is to say about a micro sd card but it has always worked well for me! Haven't had to buy a new one since I got it!