Pny Technologies, Inc. PNY Professional X 64GB MicroSDXC Flash Card

Speed Class Rating: UHS-1/Class 10 Features: 64GB of storage space 20MB/s high speed performance Comes with SDHC adapter

Approximately how many pictures can a card of this size hold?
Is there a larger card?
Can you use this with canon cameras or is this something else?
Start your review of Pny Technologies, Inc. PNY Professional X 64GB MicroSDXC Flash Card!
How would you rate this product?
Edinburg, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Very good product as well. Does it’s job adequately and smoothly. Doesn’t damage over time either and it transfers nicely. Very good on cameras and phones. Very affordable as well. Would definitely recommend.
North York, ON
Techie Expert Level 2
I have the PNY SD card 4 gb class 4 and I performs really great for my photoshoots and youtube video filming although when I'm shooting hd video it can only record for 11 minutes. Shoots about 510 hd pictures
New Windsor, NY
This performed really great, it's super affordable and it comes in a great format for me to use. It's exactly what you'd expect and if anyone is every looking for a flash card I usually suggest one of these bad boys.
Techie Expert Level 1
It’s a bomb micro card. Well I bought since I was 12 in grade 7 and I use this for project and now I use for photography and I never had any issue with this memory card
I bought both of these over 10 years ago and they are still kicking. I used the smaller one in my old phones and it worked well with holding photos and also made it easier to move data from one phone to another. The big one I've used in all my cameras. It works great when you need to go to the store or your computer to print off pictures. Very helpful and useful I couldn't imagine not having them.
Orlando , FL
Being a photographer, this is my best friend. I can use them for my camera or if I need extra space on my phone I use the mini card. Yes, they are pretty expensive and sometimes transferring data can be slow but, PNY is a good product; I've never had issues except for losing them but that's about it.
This is the flash card I had in my phone until my son decided he needed another flash card for his Go Pro. I recently used one of these PNY flash cards to take pictures of my important documents and put it in a safe place to take with me when I go traveling. I travel to places where the cloud doesn't work sometimes and these are very handy to keep around.
dardanelle, AR
Awesome memory chip I have been using the same one for years we have several of them I just erase the old and keep on using so easy to use and put the mini one in the big one to be able to use them with multiple products is outstanding
Overland Park, KS
Never had any problems with this flash card. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Reasonable price. I would have no problems recommending this flash card if you're looking into buying one. Easily found at Target and Walmart.
This is a fantastic product and it really does its job! We use these In our cameras, and other electronics and we always know everything is kept safe. Would recommend to everyone. And the best part is it's not too expensive!