Pny Technologies, Inc. PNY Professional X 64GB MicroSDXC Flash Card

Speed Class Rating: UHS-1/Class 10 Features: 64GB of storage space 20MB/s high speed performance Comes with SDHC adapter

Approximately how many pictures can a card of this size hold?
Is there a larger card?
Can you use this with canon cameras or is this something else?
Start your review of Pny Technologies, Inc. PNY Professional X 64GB MicroSDXC Flash Card!
How would you rate this product?
Many Samsung and other smartphones use a Micro SD. Using the adapter, you can access your data on your computer. The adapter is very high quality, and I have used it for years. The bundle of adapter and the 64 GB flash card is an awesome deal! I do recommend it.
This comes in handy especially when your really techie. This is also extremely useful if you take a lot of pictures. This has helped me out so much to where I don't always have to change the memory card in my camera all the time.
A must have for any digital device. Not only does it offer additional storage and a quick way to transfer files your beloved electronic gadget will function better too!
Santee, CA
Awesome flash card! I store all my pictures from my camera and tablet on here! Comes in handy when you want to transport pictures from camera to print or laptop.
Techie Expert Level 2
Love it. I use this all the time and I have never had a problem with it. Adapter is easy to use. Affordable. I bought mine from Wal Mart. I will use again.
Techie Expert Level 3
I purchased this for my phone many years ago and I still use them. Great product and it's amazing how much space it come with. 👍
Los Banos, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Would recommend this product. Can be used in a camera or a phone . Keeps your pictures safe . Price is good . Gets the job done .
Torrance, CA
It's a great quality for the price. my other one got corrupted and I had to buy a replacement fast. I recommend it to anyone.
CORONA, CA
I love the 63GB definitely has a lot of room for all those pictures you take. I also do a lot of screen shots and videos.
houston, TX
Love these great in storage and you can connect to a pc phone laptop and even at printing machines at store.