PNY PowerPack T6600 - External battery pack Li-Ion 6600 mAh - 2 output connector(s)

BY PNY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Sleek, slender, and packing a power punch - the PowerPack T Series rechargeable batteries extend the life of your smartphone by up to six full charges. Included 18" Micro-USB cable plugs in to keep your Android smartphones charged, and also lets you easily recharge your PowerPack. iPhone users have the benefit of using their existing Apple charging cable for connection to the PowerPack. Know when it's time to recharge with the simple LED indicator, which uses four lights to display the PowerPack's battery level status. Stay charged and stay in touch. Specifications General Product Type: External battery pack Power Device Input Connector(s): 5 pin Micro-USB Type B (power only) Output connector(s): Total 2: 4 pin USB Type A (power only) Max Electric Current: 2.4 A Output Details: 4 pin USB Type A - 5 V - 1 A 4 pin USB Type A - 5 V - 2.4 A Battery Technology: Lithium ion Capacity: 6600 mAh Features: LED power meter Miscellaneous Cables Included: Micro-USB to USB cable - external see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
I bought this portable charger to use at a 3-day conference I was going to. I spend a lot of time on my phone looking at schedules, taking notes, etc and last year I ran into the issue of my phone dying during the day. I didn't want to have to spend conference time sitting next to wall outlets so I picked one of these up from Best Buy. It holds up to four charges and allows charging of two devices at once. It's really easy to charge as long as you have a usb adapter for wall outlets or if you charge it from a computer. I never had to worry about my phone dying when I really needed it. Even after I got back, I find myself carrying it with me if I know I'll be out all day.
victoria m.
victoria m.
How many charges can this charger provide to a cell phone?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
This is on sale where I work for $10. does it have a good battery life?