BY PNY

HP 64GB v165w Flash Drive Store your files and bring them anywhere you go with this massive 64GB Flash Drive from HP. This flash drive comes with a very large 64GB storage capacity so can save a ton of your important files, documents, programs, applications, and other digital data. Plus, the included key-fob enables you to link the flash drive with your other accessories so you won't easily lose it. Grab the HP Flash Drive today! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
It's a great tool to have it fits all of my music and movies and it's easy to use on other devices such as an Xbox one or 360 or other entertainment devices. Overall good flash drive. Would definitely recommend
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Techie Expert
I bought this for my son to hold all of his music and movies, he loves it. It really has a lot of storage and the price was great. We got his from Walmart. I would recommend this product.
Mart M.
Mart M.
Have the 64g and 32g of the HP drives and I love them I have them everywhere I go and I need to use it on a daily basis. Very durable I recommend the HP brand.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I keep all my work stuff on this tiny drive! It's definitely affordable especially for 64GB which is ALOT. Tiny and fits anywhere. I use it almost everyday.
Techie Expert
I have a memory of this brand but is 4gb and I must say they are the best memories, I recommend them for being a pioneer brand from my point of view but excellent and easy to use
María S.
María S.
I love this USB flash drive is very compact. data can be transferred quickly. It is slow. It is very useful to many who keep hose persons data. It's easy to use. It can be used on PC, Laptop, Xbox 360.Es amazing price for the amount of lamacenamiento. I would recommend it to others as well.
Susana M.
Susana M.
Excelente su capacidad hace que sea alto el precio a la hora de comprarlo, pero es una excelente inversión, entra todo lo necesario, el tamaño es excelente, pequeño, discreto y perfecto
Kassi C.
Kassi C.
Manchester, IA
Just love this can keep all my homework on it. Works great keeping it on my lanark love it
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
This gets the job done, I swear I have my entire life stored on here. Has all my business projects, homework, student Lon documents....wonderful flash drive
Karla A.
Karla A.
It isn't like cheap pendrive that only work for a few times, and it is done. The only bad thing, it that you are likely to lose its top (i dont remember how that is called in english).
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
How much stuff does 64 GB store?
It is very expensive?