BY PNY

Up to 60MB/sec speed for fast transfer rates Class 10 UHS-I, U3 speed class performance allows fast and smooth continuous shooting and full HD Video capture Perfect for Android smartphones and tablets or action cameras Store and transfer more videos, movies and photos Great for storing and transferring more videos, movies and photos to and from your smartphone and tablet see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of PNY High Performance 64GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS I, U3 up to 60MB/sec Flash Memory Card - PNY ELECTRONICS, INC.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?