PNY 8GB Micro SDHC Class 4 Flash Card

by PNY

Capture, Store And Share Images, Video, Music, Games, Ring Tones, Etc. Using Cell Phones, Smart Phones, And Pdas. Features Record Video And Images, Download Music And Ringtones And Store Photos For Use In Latest Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras And Camcorders Class 4 (Minimum 4Mb/Sec Write Speed). Also Functions With Class 2 Host Devices Includes Full Size Sd Adapter For Use In Sdhc-Compatible Devices One-Year Warranty And Free Technical Support

Does anyone prefer these over the other brands?
What do you usually store on your PNY cards?
Do you use it for work or personal
Start your review of PNY 8GB Micro SDHC Class 4 Flash Card!
This brand is a go-to brand for me. Whenever I am in need of a memory card of any kind I reach for these! The quality is much higher than others and the price isn't much different. I have a photo card in my DSLR right now and love it.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a simple product to use you can literally just pop it in your phone and go! This micro SD card has extended my phones memory and has allowed me to take more pictures add more music and use my phone to the fullest!!
PNY is sometimes slow, and four gigabytes is really not much storage. The price is too much for the small size and slow read/write time. They do what they say though, and I am sure some people may only want the four gigabytes of storage. I would not recommend this.
Dover, NJ
This Brand Is Great. I Use It For My Photography Course And I Was A Bit Worried At First That This Wasn't Enough Storage But It Was. I Was Glad That This SD Card Helped Me Through This Course.
Bought this for my old android phone, and ended up using it for my camera. The adapter that came with this was very useful so I can use this in different devices. I love PNY because their products are usually pocket friendly and they last, great for college students.
Findlay, OH
Best purchase I've probably ever made. So glad I bought this when I first started taking pictures on my phone, because now I can keep those memories forever. I've saved thousands of (mostly low resolution) pictures.
Dayton, OH
I really don't notice the difference between this brand and any other brand. thought 8gb really does not hold a lot! and i use these often and always buy the 64gb!
Don't buy class anything but class 10 SD cards for any of your cameras or video cameras. It makes a HUGE! Difference in quanity of how images a SD card can hold and how fast it will write to the card.
Sturtevant, WI
Always use Pny si micro sd cards in phones, laptop and tablets Never have a defective card from pny yet. Currently using a 32 gb class 4 it's almost full so I will be purchasing another one soon.
South Haven , MI
PNY is my go to brand for memory cards, I trust that my files will be kept safe. The PNY cards have always been reliable for me. I mostly store pictures on my PNY SD cards.