PNY 64GB Turbo Performance microSD Memory Card uploaded by Mari G.

BY PNY #7 in Storage Media & Cards

PNY 64GB Turbo Performance microSD Memory Card: Capacity: 64GB Class 10 Maximum Read Speed: 90Mbps see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
I love having alot of sd cards... I purchase this brand because it is cheap and wonderful everysingle sd card i bought from them is still working.. And let me tell you that i have some that i bought more than 3 years...
April D.
Decatur , AL
I love the storage compasity on this SD card. I purchased on sale from Amazon during the holiday season last year. The card switches with ease from phone camera and computer.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I love this SD card as it holds my photos and videos of my special memories. It is very reasonably priced as well. You can purchase it at most places like Best Buy and Target.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
I had the micro SD card for my old android (I'm team iPhone by the way lol) and I never had any problems with it. The 64GB holds a lot of memory. Definitely recommend.
veronica j.
I use it in all my devices, and I never had any kind of problems with my micro SD. I totally recommend it because it works perfectly
amanda s.
I have a pny 64gb turbo in all my devices, they hold so many apps, pictures, music etc... you can fit so much on a 64gb
Karen S.
Lake Charles, LA
I purchased this micro SD card for my GoPro and love it! 64gb is a great amount of space for everything I need!
Nichole S.
Proctor, VT
My husband recently bought this for his GoPro. It works great and has tons of space for video. Great brand!
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
When I buy sd cards i usually buy this brand, the 64 gb is perfect for storing extra movies,songs,etc.
Joena S.
This brand has never let me down! Love how you can use it in your android phone! It's smart.
Victoria D.
Is this better than the other name brand SD cards?