BY PNY

PNY 256GB Elite Performance SDXC Class 10 Memory Card: Form factor: SDXC (Secure Digital Expanded Capacity) Ratings: SD 3.0, Class 10, UHS-1 Read performance: Class 10 up to 90MBps Capacity: 256GB Tested to perform from -13 to 185 degrees F Durability: Magnet-proof, temperature-proof, shock-proof and waterproof see more...

• Oh well would you say this does with videos2 Answers
Sam P.
Cary, NC
Have used this SD Card for all of my photos and videos for about two years now. Still have yet to fill it up completely. This card is perfect for any filmmaker. With this card you can shoot hours and hours of footage and transport them from the card to your computer extremely quickly. I've found that about 25GB of full HD footage will take about 5 minutes or less to transfer to my computer. Amazing. I highly recommend this SD Card.
Dee J.
Great memory card, I use mine to transfer large files between computers. I also use this to store movies for playback on my media player, which is connected to my T.V.
Jennie T.
It is taking me forever to fill up this memory card. Have had it for multiple years now
SALLY M.
Oh well would you say this does with videos