BY PNY

PNY 16GB microSD UHS-1 Memory Card: Capacity: 16GB Ratings: Class 10 Write Performance: Minimum 10Mbps see more...

Karen S.
Karen S.
Techie Expert
This micro SD card has a lot. I use it on my phone and stored tons of songs and pictures. I also purchased it for a very good price at an Office Max sale. The added plus is the included adaptor.
irene m.
irene m.
Wellsville, OH
Great micro SD. Bought this for my galaxy s6 edge and its very easy to use. All of my pictures I take are now stored on the SD card freeing up space on my phone.
Sheila P.
Sheila P.
Bay City, MI
I had this when I had my DROID X. Great product! You can always trust this brand.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I have bought this micro sd off of amazon. it works well and very easy to use. all pictures I take are on the sd now.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
This is great if you need to add extra memory to your phone or other device. I used this with a past phone and it was really easy to use.
Asia O.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
I used this micro SD card when I had a Samsung Galaxy S3 and, though that was some time ago because I have an iPhone 5S now, I highly recommend this micro SD card to anyone who has a phone that requires one.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
It's a good card for the price. I haven't had a problem fitting 1000+ pics on the 32 gb. I'd say that its a good product
Maria M.
Maria M.
Techie Expert
I have a memory card for my cell phone and it works great. Good quality. Good price too
Tori C.
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
I have the microchip in my phone, and use the SD card all the time to get pictures off my phone. It works so nice, and it makes printing pictures easy!
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Do they hold a lot of pictures?