BY PNY

PNY 16GB Class 10 microSDHC Card: Capacity: 16GB Write speeds: 10Mbps Use this class 10 microSDHC card to store content on smartphone or tablet PCs see more...

Daisy Y.
My mom has this to store all family pictures. It's very affordable . She loves it. There's nothing wrong with it unless you want a bigger gb storage, then buy a bigger one. Got it from Target.
Jeni S.
Buffalo, NY
PNY provides good quality along with an affordable price point! A great place to find their products would be newegg or even amazon. A good amount of storage in a tiny little package. If you need something reliable to expand your space in your phone or other devices PNY isn't a bad choice!
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
I love the micro SD cards. Great invention! PNY is no exception. I like that their name stands behind a good product. I have never had any problems with these, and they take up very little space.
LaTicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
This SD card is a lifesaver. Not only am I able to save important stuff like pictures and videos, but I can save files related to my school work.
Gavin B.
Alexandria, LA
I love the micro cards they work awesomely i aucially don't have this one i have the 20 gb but its just great i love mine.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
This card holds a lot of space and get's its job done so I would recommend it to anybody that needs storage!
Lauren L.
Obviously holds a lot of storage
Spilled my coffee on it and it still came back to life!