PMD Personal Microderm Unit

Achieve amazing anti-aging results at home with Personal Microderm System. It works just like a professional microdermabrasion treatment without the hassle or cost. The hand-held device uses the same aluminum oxide crystals as the ten thousand dollar machines found at your doctor s office. It smooths away dead skin cells, diminishing age spots and other signs of aging. The system includes 1 personal microderm, 5 exfoliating discs , 1 electric cord , 1 facial cap, 1 body cap, 1 reusable filter, Instructional CD and Pamphlet. For best results when using the Personal Microderm, use a cell renewal or gentle skin resurfacing cream in conjunction with the microdermabrasion tool. Ideal for those with fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, skin discolorations, and other imperfections who want smooth, even-toned skin. Perso.

What is the difference between the classic one and the pro ?
I have be highly considering buying this product because I have large pores that clog extremely easily. Who has tried this product and absolutely loved the results?!?
Is this item worth the price? I love getting microdermabrasion facials and this product interests me. But wondering if it actually gives a similar result?
Start your review of PMD Personal Microderm Unit!
Product Highlights
“Tried it the first time and fell in love really does great things for your skin if used properly!” in 1 review
“...I had a scar on my right upper cheek which was really disappointed and last night I gave it a try again and the same thing happened I have a scar now on my lower right cheek and have to wait for weeks for the scar to be disappear.” in 1 review
“I have severe rolling and box scars that I'm hoping to get rid of.” in 1 review
Plainfield, CT
This is The OG per say in Microdermabrasion And I Love it. It removes all the gunk (you can even see it afterwards! ick) and makes my skin feel so Amazingingly smooth! I've been using this for a few months now and no longer need black head strips. My pores also seem smaller and my face looks 1000 x's better. *You DO have to be careful though- Do NOT keep this in one spot, Glide it in stroke like motions while using your other hand to flatten out/tighten the skin it's going over. Even on my sensitive skin it has worked wonders!
Brooklyn
PMD Personal Microderm Unit uploaded by @jhaszmyn P.
I’m still not too sure about this product. I feel the difference in my skin immediately after using it but I’m not too sure about long term effect. It’s been only about 3 weeks so I am going to give it a lot more time since I was recovering from an allergic reaction to a face wash I previously was using and because I can only use it once a week. But I’ll update after at least 2 months of using it. Until then, I’m giving it 3 stars.
Marietta, GA
This thing is amazing, but you have to keep up with it! Of course, you start out doing it once per 2 weeks + or so, but then you can build up to once a week. There’s a learning curve to this device, as I remember causing some not-so-cute scrapes on my face after my own first use. But once you know what you’re doing, this is the best for your skin!
Beacon Falls
I love the pmd. I’ve been using it for about 6 months now, once a week and I have seen a huge difference in the texture of my skin. I use it before all my serums and it really helps them all soak in way more. It is a bit pricey but compared to getting regular treatments, it’s not too bad.PMD Personal Microderm Unit
I have only owned this tool for 2.5 weeks but so far, it’s been great! Watching the “how to” video first helped. My skin already looks brighter and feels smoother. I’m glad I made the investment!PMD Personal Microderm Unit
Orlando, FL
Just got this for Christmas. It is easy to use and got quite a bit of dead skin and dirt out of my face. Hoping it helps with fine lines, blemishes, and evening my skin tone.
Mint hill, NC
I read great reviews on this and one of my fav bloggers raved about it. I caved and bought one. I used it twice but that was enough for me to know it was going back. I have rosacea and I think it exacerbated it. I got super red and my cheeks were sensitive into the next day. I did like how smooth my face felt after using it but it just wasn’t worth getting redder
Brighton , CO
PMD Personal Microderm Unit uploaded by Yazmin M.
I love the PMD! I have been using this device since 2012 and I must say it has helped with the look of my scars tremendously! I have several youtube videos showing you how to use it and how often and also showing you my progress along the years! It has been slow but steady! you can definitely see a huge improvement! check out my progress before and after videos on my youtube channel. my YT channel name is Mamiposa26
I have been using this for a couple months. My skin is more clear since using the PMD Microderm, and the PMD moisturizer, cleanser and toner. I’m not totally sure if the Microderm tool on its own has made much difference. I think also using the PMD facemasks has helped moisturize and brighten my skin but for the most part my skin is not much different. But for the record I already had fairly clear skin. I am 24 so I don’t have many wrinkles yet. I am using this to prevent wrinkles in the future and also keep my skin looking nice.
New Bern, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Are you looking to buy this product? Well don’t even waist your money. I brought it and for the first time I didn’t do my homework on the product before purchase. I used it after following instructions, and I ended up with three deferent red patches that looked like wind burn at first. Then in a few days it was scabbed and left dark marks on my face. All I can say is please leave these kind of things to the pros. It’s been 5 years and I still have faint marks.PMD Personal Microderm Unit
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
PMD Personal Microderm Unit ? How do you know when the discs need changing, or do you change them after a specific number of uses?
Rachelle A. • 8 months ago
I would also like to know before making a purchase