BY PMD #29 in Fitness Equipment

Achieve amazing anti-aging results at home with Personal Microderm System. It works just like a professional microdermabrasion treatment without the hassle or cost. The hand-held device uses the same aluminum oxide crystals as the ten thousand dollar machines found at your doctor s office. It smooths away dead skin cells, diminishing age spots and other signs of aging. The system includes 1 personal microderm, 5 exfoliating discs , 1 electric cord , 1 facial cap, 1 body cap, 1 reusable filter, Instructional CD and Pamphlet. For best results when using the Personal Microderm, use a cell renewal or gentle skin resurfacing cream in conjunction with the microdermabrasion tool. Ideal for those with fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, skin discolorations, and other imperfections who want smooth, even-toned skin. Perso. see more...

PMD Personal Microderm Unit
  • "I have severe rolling and box scars that I'm hoping to get rid of." in 1 review
  • "Tried it the first time and fell in love really does great things for your skin if used properly!" in 1 review
  • "I've been using my PMD for 6 weeks now, the 4 weeks was great but it seems like during 5 weeks of using my face got so sensitive and when I used it I had a scar on my right upper cheek which was really disappointed and last night I gave it a try again and the same thing happened I have a scar now on my lower right cheek and have to wait for weeks for the scar to be disappear." in 1 review
Mamiposa26® M.
I love the PMD! I have been using this device since 2012 and I must say it has helped with the look of my scars tremendously! I have several youtube videos showing you how to use it and how often and also showing you my progress along the years! It has been slow but steady! you can definitely see a huge improvement! check out my progress before and after videos on my youtube channel. my YT channel name is Mamiposa26
Megan E.
I have been using this for a couple months. My skin is more clear since using the PMD Microderm, and the PMD moisturizer, cleanser and toner. I’m not totally sure if the Microderm tool on its own has made much difference. I think also using the PMD facemasks has helped moisturize and brighten my skin but for the most part my skin is not much different. But for the record I already had fairly clear skin. I am 24 so I don’t have many wrinkles yet. I am using this to prevent wrinkles in the future and also keep my skin looking nice.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
I used to go get micros done at the dermatologist or at a laser center until I found this. It’s not as strong but just as good I use it weekly and you can see how much dirt it removes from your face. Leaves my pores clean
Samantha F.
I've had my PMD for about a year now and I love it! I use mine about once a week and it has dramatically helped with dark spots, and overall appearance of my skin. It keeps my skin look healthy, fresh and smooth. Be careful to read the directions. The PMD comes with discs with increasing amounts of 'abrasion.' Start out with the lowest and work your way up over time so you don't irritate your skin too much. I would definitely recommend!
Madi O.
Virginia beach
I love this thing ! I go for monthly microdermabrasion treatments at a salon , and I will say that this does not beat the real thing , but it is damn near close ! I use this once a week when my skin is starting to feel rough and dry , and it helps so much ! I also put on a hydrating gel mask after to really help the repair process . It's a great investment of you don't want to go to the salon or even if you just want to go less . It will do better than any scrub on the market .
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Hands down the best beauty product/tool I own. The PMD is a total game changer! I've gotten rid of acne marks, scars & changed the texture of my skin. You increase circulation and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. This machine pays for itself with one treatment. The PMD is not harsh & it does not leave your face raw and beat red. It's easy to use, effective, and gentle enough for the novice beauty gurus to use. All of my serums, masks, & moisturizers are so much more effective. I have my PMD machine now for 5 years & I have worked my way up to the coarsest replacement discs (the red ones). This is definitely a must try!
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
I love the PMD, I've had mine for about 2 years now and it works wonderfully. I know that If I used it more consistently I would have much better results. I purchased it from Sephora and the refills directly from their site. I absolutely would recommend this to anyone that doesn't want to spend hundred's of dollars going to a spa bi weekly to get the treatments like I used to.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
I've been using for a few weeks now. I got it at the Nordstrom anniversary sale for about $100. I am not disappointed! I've used it about three times and my skin looks more youthful, glowing, and I don't seem as dead looking (lol). I am waiting to see the future results however since my skin is very red naturally, I will wait a bit and possibly update.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased this pmd from Macy's about 3 months ago I notice a difference immediately my skin is smoother and softer I only use it once a week as directed its soften the discoloration in my skin like sun spots and redness from old acne I'm hoping with more use it will soften my acne scars more but overall it's a great product
Brina H.
I use this a couple of times a month to get a really good exfoliation. It had a small learning curve, at least for me, but I was fine by the second use. I was apprehensive to use it at first for fear of damaging my skin, which was probably why the first use was awkward, but gets your skin super smooth. It's not worth the price for me, just because I use it so infrequently, but if you're going to use it weekly it's certainly worth the investment.
Qiqi X.
Alameda, CA
I have a lot of acne scars because I've been battling acne for the past 6 years :(( Will this fade acne scars? And I have a lot of active break out? Can this be used on acne prone skin with active break out?
Ana E.
Edinburg , TX
Any tips for how to use this product? I recently bought it and i was so scared to use it improperly since Iv seen pictures of what it can do to your skin.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Do you feel like the pmd has improved your skin?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Have always wanted to use this but they are very expensive. How are the results? Are they noticeable or is it not worth if
Tiffany C.
Want to try this for my extremely oily skin with lots of marks in my chin area from ingrown hairs (PCOS), and a few marks from squeezing blackheads on my cheeks. Currently using Clarisonic which is doing wonders but need something to help reduce scarring and minimize pores. Would this help or would you recommend something else?