BY PMD #42 in Fitness Equipment

Achieve amazing anti-aging results at home with Personal Microderm System. It works just like a professional microdermabrasion treatment without the hassle or cost. The hand-held device uses the same aluminum oxide crystals as the ten thousand dollar machines found at your doctor s office. It smooths away dead skin cells, diminishing age spots and other signs of aging. The system includes 1 personal microderm, 5 exfoliating discs , 1 electric cord , 1 facial cap, 1 body cap, 1 reusable filter, Instructional CD and Pamphlet. For best results when using the Personal Microderm, use a cell renewal or gentle skin resurfacing cream in conjunction with the microdermabrasion tool. Ideal for those with fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, skin discolorations, and other imperfections who want smooth, even-toned skin. Perso. see more...

PMD Personal Microderm Unit
  • "Tried it the first time and fell in love really does great things for your skin if used properly!" in 1 review
  • "I haven't gotten any of the flaky, dry skin this winter, and it's been the coldest weather I can remember here in Chicago!" in 1 review
  • "I have severe rolling and box scars that I'm hoping to get rid of." in 1 review
  • "I've been using my PMD for 6 weeks now, the 4 weeks was great but it seems like during 5 weeks of using my face got so sensitive and when I used it I had a scar on my right upper cheek which was really disappointed and last night I gave it a try again and the same thing happened I have a scar now on my lower right cheek and have to wait for weeks for the scar to be disappear." in 1 review
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Santee, CA
I just used this once and already I AM SOLD! I got this online with an amazing coupon code so it ended up being about $110 and when you stop to think about how pricy the treatments are and how cheap the refills for the machine are compared to that its amazing! They're only like $20 to get the refills and you can do the treatment every 7 days at home and get 3-4 uses out of one exfoliating thing. I forgot the name of them, forgive me but everyone needs this device in their life!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Tuscumbia, AL
I love this PMD! It is small and fits with my vanity well. The heads are only about $20 for 6 replacements. I love that it doesn't turn my skin red, but it still works well and makes my skin super smooth. I use it about once a week and replace the heads about once every 3-6 months. I would always recommend this game changer. It rocks!
johannah S.
johannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using PMD Personal Microdem for 8 weeks now with no regrets, it's the BEST! I have notice a big difference in my skin even with ance.It gives your face a healthy glow, increases circulation, and triggers a healing response that leaves skin firm. The PMD is designed to be used weekly
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
Recently bought one of these for myself as a birthday present. I love get microdermabrasion but it's so costly! This is a great alternative. Way easier to use than I thought. I was afraid it would irritate my skin but didn't at all. I use the moderate disks too.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Long Branch, NEw jersey
I've used this product and rah time I used it I was left with cuts and my scars worsened. I did however give this product 2 stars because my sister uses it and it works for her however I was unpleased and noticed that it made my skin worse.
Gretchel M.
Gretchel M.
tuve la oportunidad de utilizar este producto y es buenisimo me fascina ya que ayuda a tener una mejor piel para nuestro rotro, lo uso dos veces por semana y el resultado es buenisimo quiero tener millones de estos por favorrr
Maci H.
Maci H.
Snyder, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best thing I have bought for my skin! It has helped and almost removed my acne scars! It is a little expensive but totally worth it! If mine ever breaks (it shouldn't) but if it does I will buy another one!!
Vika M.
Vika M.
Federal Way, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this few weeks ago and this is my fourth treatment and I haven't seen results just yet but hoping too. It's easy to use if you know what you're doing..I bought it at ulta.
Purple d.
Purple d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only been using this for 2 weeks (it's adviced to be used once a week) and I'm already seeing results! My skin has been softer and has been more glowy than usual.
Dalia G.
Dalia G.
Brentwood, NY
Would like to purchase this product but it seems costly. I will follow it to possibly purchase it at a lower price. Seems like a great product.
Ana E.
Ana E.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any tips for how to use this product? I recently bought it and i was so scared to use it improperly since Iv seen pictures of what it can do to your skin.
Qiqi X.
Qiqi X.
Alameda, CA
I have a lot of acne scars because I've been battling acne for the past 6 years :(( Will this fade acne scars? And I have a lot of active break out? Can this be used on acne prone skin with active break out?
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Do you feel like the pmd has improved your skin?
S. W.
S. W.
How does this work?
Paige M.
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have always wanted to use this but they are very expensive. How are the results? Are they noticeable or is it not worth if