PMD Personal Microderm Unit

Achieve amazing anti-aging results at home with Personal Microderm System. It works just like a professional microdermabrasion treatment without the hassle or cost. The hand-held device uses the same aluminum oxide crystals as the ten thousand dollar machines found at your doctor s office. It smooths away dead skin cells, diminishing age spots and other signs of aging. The system includes 1 personal microderm, 5 exfoliating discs , 1 electric cord , 1 facial cap, 1 body cap, 1 reusable filter, Instructional CD and Pamphlet. For best results when using the Personal Microderm, use a cell renewal or gentle skin resurfacing cream in conjunction with the microdermabrasion tool. Ideal for those with fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, skin discolorations, and other imperfections who want smooth, even-toned skin. Perso.

I love my new microdermabrasion tool from PMD. So far I’ve used the white training disc a few times and the gray disc once. How many times should I use the gray disc before progressing colors?
Has anyone tried this on stretch marks?
What if anything do folks think about the PMD personal Microdermabrassion system PMD Personal Microderm Unit ?
Start your review of PMD Personal Microderm Unit!
Product Highlights
Tried it the first time and fell in love really does great things for your skin if used properly!in reviews
...I had a scar on my right upper cheek which was really disappointed and last night I gave it a try again and the same thing happened I have a scar now on my lower right cheek and have to wait for weeks for the scar to be disappear.in reviews
I have severe rolling and box scars that I'm hoping to get rid of.in reviews
shannon E.
Colchester, VT
PMD Personal Microderm Unit uploaded by shannon E.
I bought this when HSN had it on sale for $99 after loving my facial wand from the brand and I am very happy with this thing . I have only used it a few times in the last few months because I have seen such a difference in my skin just from the cleansing wand itself there hasn't been a real need to use this more. I do have a little bruising and reddness after I use it .. but that goes away in a day or two . And it is worth the tiny bit of pain from sandpapering off your skin . My face feels so much cleaner smoother and brighter after using . I may have to upgrade to a higher level disc eventually to penetrate the layers on my forehead more. I have melasma from daily sun exposure (I'm a landscaper) on my forehead and that hasn't changed since using the micro derm with retinol after. This thing is awesome well worth the money to be able to give yourself a nice facial at home . Only downside is I bought the original which has to be plugged in while using it . But eventually I am sure I'll buy the newest model.. 10/10 recommend worth every penny
CheyannaRae L.
fort drum
PMD Personal Microderm Unit uploaded by CheyannaRae L.
I love this microderm set. I use it about once a week and it always leaves my skin feeling smooth. I was a little hesitant to buy this at first but once I did I realized how affordable this is for what all it does. Anyone who buys this would not be disappointed I would highly recommend this product to others.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
I really like this little machine. It declogs all my pores, and leaves my face feeling like new. And yes it is very easy to use. I really don’t think there is any way to make this any better, it’s way awesome! Totally reached my expectations. I will definitely recommend to everyone!
Kimberly D.
Webster, TX
My favorite product purchased this year! I love having microdermabrasion done by a professional but wanted something to help with the dullness of my skin more frequently. This product provides just that. I use it one to two times a week and it definitely gives my skin a fresher and clearer glow
Kelly B.
Bonney Lake, WA
PMD Personal Microderm Unit uploaded by Kelly B.
This is actually hands down one of the most amazing devices for getting your skin baby soft and minimizing pores. It really allows for your serums and moisturizers to penetrate much better for more hydrated and balanced skin. I use it once per week and my skin is always radiant and glowing the next day. A little bit of a warning though, you definitely need to start with the gentle exfoliators and work your way up slowly. It comes with larger body exfoliator tips in the same colors/strengths, but they are MUCH more aggressive than the ones for the face. I thought the same color would have the same amount of exfoliation but just offer a larger surface area, but it was way too deep of exfoliation as shown in my picture! Don’t make my same mistake! I will say though the red lines on my face were still gone and healed within a couple of days, thank goodness. The face exfoliators are great though and work phenomenally. I do just wish the heads were a tad bigger to save a bit of time!
Destini H.
Ooltewah, TN
I use this weekly and it has brightened my scarring. It’s like having microdermabrasion at home. I love it and Ive had it for about 4 years.
Yazmin M.
Brighton , CO
PMD Personal Microderm Unit uploaded by Yazmin M.
I love the PMD! I have been using this device since 2012 and I must say it has helped with the look of my scars tremendously! I have several youtube videos showing you how to use it and how often and also showing you my progress along the years! It has been slow but steady! you can definitely see a huge improvement! check out my progress before and after videos on my youtube channel. my YT channel name is Mamiposa26
Sharon B.
Santee, CA
PMD Personal Microderm Unit uploaded by Sharon B.
I just used this once and already I AM SOLD! I got this online with an amazing coupon code so it ended up being about $110 and when you stop to think about how pricy the treatments are and how cheap the refills for the machine are compared to that its amazing! They're only like $20 to get the refills and you can do the treatment every 7 days at home and get 3-4 uses out of one exfoliating thing. I forgot the name of them, forgive me but everyone needs this device in their life!
Julia C.
Lebanon, PA
PMD Personal Microderm Unit uploaded by Julia C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had my PMD for YEARS and it’s been holding steady ever since. This facial tool has helped my skin so much with texture, large pores and fine lines. You definitely have to ease your way into it because I can totally see how it might be harsh on sensitive skin. It is pricey but TOTALLY worth your money. You can also always find them on sale at Ulta/Sephora or their website! PMD Personal Microderm Unit #pmd #skincare
Shuchi P.
Purchased at: ULTA
For anyone who has sensitive skin I do not recommend! I was finally able to clear my acne up and had dark marks left so I thought I’d give this a try and it literally scratched my face up and left ugly dark marks all over my face. I used the most sensitive disk they had to offer by purchasing the sensitive skin disk pack and it still didn’t work for me so to my sensitive skin girls, don’t use this! Not worth the possibility of damaging your skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...