Pmd

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I love my PMD! I use the cleaning brush daily and the microderm 2-3 times a month. I love the suction and the ability to change the roughness of the disc's. I have even gotten my husband to use it! It makes my skin nice and smooth. Follow the instructions regarding how to use it from PMD and you will not overdo it. I have even used it without a disc for just suction on my nose. I like the pmd masks but feel they are a little too expensive. I replaced an old clairsonic with pmd items and prefer the pmd. [product:pmd-recovery-collagen-infusing-facial-mask] [product:pmd-clean-facial-cleansing-device] [product:clarisonic-skin-care-system-for-face-body]
5 / 5
I was gifted from PMD the microderm pro blush. At first I was a bit hesitant the buzzing sound but after the instructional video it was really easy to set up and use. It did vacuum the skin but I didn't notice a lot of pulling. It advises use again after 6 days when you start out.
5 / 5
Works great and my skin feels so soft after using it. I highly recommend this product!