BY PMD

Personal Microderm Red Replacement Discs 6 pack, 2 large, 4 small. Coarse Grit aluminum oxide coated tip.   Provides the highest level of exfoliation. Ideal for those with age spots, acne, skin discolorations, and other imperfections who want smooth, even-toned skin. Mixed Red Replacement Discs. see more...

Brittany B.
Brittany B.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say - I purchased my PMD with really high hopes and have found myself less than impressed. These replacement heads, while reasonably priced, do not seem to give nearly the level of exfoliation one would expect with microdermabrasion. I discontinued my usage of it sadly. Might be acceptable for ladies looking for light exfoliation, but if you're looking for results like professional microdermabrasion, best to stick with that.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Claude , Texas
I love my PMD!! And these replacement heads are convent and easy to use. I use it like it say to once every 6to 7 days and I can see a dramatic difference in my skin
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I moved up to the red discs rather quickly and they show the best results. They run out of stock at a lot of places. They remove the most dead skin!
Kandice H.
Kandice H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Love my PMD and will very tough, dry skin the red disks save my skin! They get all the extra dry rough skin off and my face is so smooth!
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
I love this it's really good for dry skin! I got my sister to use this product and now she's obsessed!!